• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The New NM4 Has an NC Engine

Yes, it's the NC750 engine with DCT. That was disclosed in the press intros.

Last edited:
As a variant of the NC platform I believe it shares the frame, transmission, brakes and other running gear common to the X, S, and Integra 700s and 750s.

Reminds me of the original Judge Dredd movie. It will probably go over well in Japan. They like a lot of things that we in the U.S. tend to find weird. Wonder if they will ship it elsewhere or if it is home market only.

At 1:54 the guy says "Akira" and at 5:39 Akira is printed across the screen, so without a doubt, they are paying homage to the movie bike, with acknowledgement.

Viewed under that premise; I kind of recant my initial disgust lol. I have Akira on original video tape and the DVD, so this makes a big difference to me. If Honda went out of their way to deny any connection, and it was just a "coincidental" blatant rip off, I would continue to sneer and cast aspersions upon it, but if I think of a bunch of them sitting back and saying to themselves: Dudes. We made an Akira bike, and actually got HONDA big wigs to make and sell it! Wooohooo!" well, I tip my hat to them, heehee ;)

Back