• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Up and Down of Receiving a Package

belrix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am trying to mount a small Pelican case on the inside of my Givi CAM side racks and think I have finally figured out all the required pieces and parts. I am going to use the case the store air pump, tire repair kit, etc.

Ordered the case from Amazon and it was delivered today! Finished up at work, grabbed the box and headed home to begin frakling. :)

Opened the box to examine the Pelican case and tried to put my air pump in the case and it won't fit. Huh??? I measured the pump and verified its dimensions against the interior of the case, so why isn't it fitting in it?

Then I notice the label on the...Pelican 1120! What the ....? I ordered a Pelican 1150. Grumble, Amazon, gripe. Check the packing list, it says Pelican 1120...check order on Amazon and Yup! I ordered the wrong case. :(

Will send the case back tomorrow.

Maybe not.
I have ordered on Amazon and know I ordered the correct item. I get the wrong item and go back and the yep the wrong item is there. I know I looked at it correctly. Can't prove it though.
I am going to start taking screen shots.
But I know Amazon is now so big that one will never even speak to someone and even if you did it won't do me any good.

Back