• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Throttle lock + barkbusters

I'm used to a Throttlemeister on my ST1300 but on the NC I really like using the Go Cruise. I have no plans to install any other type of throttle lock. While not as robust or good looking the GC is actually more functional than the much more expensive TM. I have Cycra CRM Probend hand guards installed.

Last edited:
I guess it depends on what type you want to use. You could use the Go Cruise and not have any issues.

This is a member of the forum's bike.

Tool Tube 010.jpg

Anybody have a throttle lock setup AND barkbusters installed?

I have Barkbusters installed. Many of the throttle locks that I've seen on the market would be installed into the bar end. You would not be able to do that with the Barkbusters installed. You would have to look for something that was used in the 1970s or 1980s, such as this.

vc-007.jpg

I personally use a Throttle Rocket II on NaNCy...

Ha - that could be my bike, madstad and all. And since I run a madstad I obviously don't care about appearances. :p

The Go Cruise looks ideal.

Thanks!

Anybody have a throttle lock setup AND barkbusters installed?

I used the kaoka and a palm support. Works good for me. The palm support is good around town and the Kaoka is good for on the hwy. The Koaka can be set just by grabbing the throttle a little different and it is set... go to site to see the utube on it .

Attachments

• P1010171.jpg
    P1010171.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 640
  • P1010170.jpg
    P1010170.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 620
Ha - that could be my bike, madstad and all. And since I run a madstad I obviously don't care about appearances. :p

The Go Cruise looks ideal.

Thanks!

The plastic veriosn has recently been upgraded. The have an Aluminum version too. Very easy to set with just your index finger.

Motorcycle cruise control Go Cruise

Back