• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tickle Me Helmet...

TechiePilot

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know about you, my fellow riders, but sometime back, I had accidentally opened the top vent on my Scorpion EXO900, and didn't realize it until I hit the interstate and was cruising along.

Once my speed picked up to 60mph, the airflow through the top was tickling my cranium to the point of uncontrolled giddiness. Laughter ensued, but I just couldn't fight it, so my only fix was to just reach up and pop that lid down. Surely I'm not the only one to have experienced this?

Last edited:
Once riding on the highway at 120kmh, a bee (i am serious) stung me exactly in my nipple (i can't remember which side).
No joke. I don't know where the bee got its flying license.

It hurt like hell and I almost crashed but came to an emergency stop.
Ouch.

PS: in those student days, who has money for a real jacket?
Not me. :(

I got stung twice on my neck by a wasp. ooh hurt alright but like a MAN I took it in my stride
crybaby.gif

I got stung twice on my neck by a wasp. ooh hurt alright but like a MAN I took it in my stride
crybaby.gif

I was out fishing for Scup down in Cape Cod with a group of hardcore Portugues fisherman in my boat. It was near the end to a very successful fishing trip when I just had to finish that last sip from a can of beer. Well to my surprise, in that can of beer was a bee. It stung me in my throat on the way down and no more beer to kill the pain. What a long trip that was for me driving back to Salem, MA. There was a Blue Law in MA at the time. No sale of alcohol beverages on Sundays. Finally, back to Salem one of my fishing buddies had some Portugues Bang Bang and all pain was gone for the next 2 days. lol

Scup are jokingly known to locals as "silver marlin". These scrappy fish are famous for stealing your bait, as well as being delicious when pan fried. Scup fishing can be fast and furious. A perfect trip for young kids. Don't be surprised when a big striper eats your scup before you can get it to the boat.

07.jpg

I swear to God that a bird flew into the side of my head on time. I don't know what it is, but big stuff loves hitting me in the head. More than once I was glad I had a full face on.

I'm thinking, maybe I need a helmet like Techie. Details please!

Geez... you guys are too much.
Really though, has no one else experienced this? Or is wiling to own up to this :rolleyes:?

I've moved beyond being embarrassed by my par-"tickler" moments... such as when the hairdresser is using the electric trimmer for edging, or directs the spray-hose to my head when washing my hair. They're startled the first few times I start giggling, then they settle down... Stranger things have happened, but I have to admit that the helmet thing was quite unexpected.

Ingredients:
1 x Scorpion EXO900 Large
1 x Honda NC700X with standard stock screen
1 x very ticklish person, no skull-cap

Directions:
Don helmet.
Open top vent of helmet
Hop on interstate
Kick speed to 60mph or more
Prepare to be entertained... If no laughter ensues, please send helmet to TechiePilot for "testing". Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Don't know about you, my fellow riders, but sometime back, I had accidentally opened the top vent on my Scorpion EXO900, and didn't realize it until I hit the interstate and was cruising along.

Once my speed picked up to 60mph, the airflow through the top was tickling my cranium to the point of uncontrolled giddiness. Laughter ensued, but I just couldn't fight it, so my only fix was to just reach up and pop that lid down. Surely I'm not the only one to have experienced this?

To be tickled delicately is the best stimulation for the mind and body and can arouse sexual desire like nobody's business. If you know how to do it and where to do it, the slightest touch can have the most amazingly pleasurable results!

How to Tickle Someone For Pleasure

Skin to skin is the best way to tickle. The tickler can use fingernails or the tips of the fingers to barely touch the skin. Make sure you follow the lead of the tickled. Tickle to much and the tickled will have the opposite effect. You want to do it just right. The key to a good tickler is getting the skin to get the shiver bumps or goose bumps as some people call them. This sends a wave of pleasure over the skin and body of the tickled. Get the pressure right and you will be well on your way to giving someone pleasure.

After you've fine tuned the pressure of the tickle, its time to use different techniques. Circular motions, back and forth motions, up and down, side to side. Whatever the tickled prefers. Make sure you don't stay in one place too long, or it can go from pleasure to irritation. You don't want to create itches. Every part of the body can be tickled in one way or another. Run your fingers through hair, over the back, the shoulders, the neck, sides, legs, arms, bum, genital area, feet, hands. Tickle what the tickled wants tickled and stay away from the areas they can't stand. As they relax, you might be able to venture into these areas without them jumping. It's all about the pleasure and the sensation of their skin being stimulated.

Discover the most pleasurable areas for the tickled. You never want to start with these areas first. Start with the least sensitive areas and work your way into the more delicate parts. What turns some one on will vary from person to person, but the areas most common to arouse are the inner thighs, the sides of the upper body, the neck, and of course the genital areas. Once you get these techniques down, use other things to tickle with such as your nose or your tongue. Stay from anything that will itch. Be creative and spread the pleasure using your creativity.

Last edited:
To be tickled delicately is the best stimulation for the mind and body and can arouse sexual desire like nobody's business. If you know how to do it and where to do it, the slightest touch can have the most amazingly pleasurable results!

How to Tickle Someone For Pleasure

Skin to skin is the best way to tickle. The tickler can use fingernails or the tips of the fingers to barely touch the skin. Make sure you follow the lead of the tickled. Tickle to much and the tickled will have the opposite effect. You want to do it just right. The key to a good tickler is getting the skin to get the shiver bumps or goose bumps as some people call them. This sends a wave of pleasure over the skin and body of the tickled. Get the pressure right and you will be well on your way to giving someone pleasure.

After you've fine tuned the pressure of the tickle, its time to use different techniques. Circular motions, back and forth motions, up and down, side to side. Whatever the tickled prefers. Make sure you don't stay in one place too long, or it can go from pleasure to irritation. You don't want to create itches. Every part of the body can be tickled in one way or another. Run your fingers through hair, over the back, the shoulders, the neck, sides, legs, arms, bum, genital area, feet, hands. Tickle what the tickled wants tickled and stay away from the areas they can't stand. As they relax, you might be able to venture into these areas without them jumping. It's all about the pleasure and the sensation of their skin being stimulated.

Discover the most pleasurable areas for the tickled. You never want to start with these areas first. Start with the least sensitive areas and work your way into the more delicate parts. What turns some one on will vary from person to person, but the areas most common to arouse are the inner thighs, the sides of the upper body, the neck, and of course the genital areas. Once you get these techniques down, use other things to tickle with such as your nose or your tongue. Stay from anything that will itch. Be creative and spread the pleasure using your creativity.

You da man....where are the accompanying pictures?
:p

Come on if you are going to tickle animals do it with something man sized :) This is the zoo keeper introducing me to Rocky the Tiger, I got to tickle his ear feed him by hand and finally have him lick my hand clean,. This was my 60th birthday present from my wife and was one of the most memorable days of my life. The second picture actually shows Rocky licking my hand.
dcp_2216_zps8614a2ae.jpg

dcp_2229_zps671bef4b.jpg

Come on if you are going to tickle animals do it with something man sized :) This is the zoo keeper introducing me to Rocky the Tiger, I got to tickle his ear feed him by hand and finally have him lick my hand clean,. This was my 60th birthday present from my wife and was one of the most memorable days of my life. The second picture actually shows Rocky licking my hand.
dcp_2216_zps8614a2ae.jpg

dcp_2229_zps671bef4b.jpg

That's a big meow :)
Wow. Pretty cool.
Thanks for sharing.

Back