• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tis' the Season

When I lived in Central Illinois we had a slight pothole problem. Most of what I saw was caused by the plows. Many of the roads have the reflectors that are placed on the lane dividers and the blade of the plow catches those and rips them off along with some asphalt. That is where the hole starts and they only continue to grow.

I spent 6 winters in northern Alberta and pot holes were not a major problem. Frost heaves in winter were but they went back down in summer.

Only problem was summer never seemed to be on a weekend. ;)

I grew up in Northern Alberta, Summer can be short but it's usually a nice day. As for potholes, I think Edmonton AB could compete with most places for bad roads. It was so bad for a while you could take pictures of the damage done to your vehicle with a picture of the offending hole and the city would pay for auto repairs.

I was in Grande Prairie. If the sun was shining summers were awesome. Did get tired of shoveling snow from mid September to mid May. Would go back tomorrow though for another assignment of 3 years or less.

but..look at the bright side-US got most expensive military complex in the world! no roads,bridges are broken at home,but hey..who needs them? we got drones!
why US have to send all this to a Black sea and european borders? whats the point? and how much this going to cost the taxpayer? imo-the biggest pothole is in a white house,in dc.

As Crimea Crisis Deepens, U.S. Sends Fighters, Warships To Region | EurasiaNet.org

half of the country is sitting on gvt welfare. give them a shovel,not the money.
at least in our township the gvt is appears to be honest and unlike feds-they do have balanced budget. all potholes are been fixed immediately!

Back