• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Touchless Motorcycle Wash

wgwgoldwing

So long folks!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I'd post up about Suzuki Wash. The stuff is amazing. Literally, wet the bike, spray this stuff on, let it sit (buy not dry), then rinse. I usually wet the bike, spray it on, let it sit for a few minutes, then, just mist the bike a second time with water to get it foamed up again, and finally risne. You don't even have to get your hands wet. I don't like water spots so I always wipe everything down with a microfiber towel afterwards.

wgwgoldwing-albums-wash-picture1225-wash01.jpg

Before:
wgwgoldwing-albums-wash-picture1226-wash02.jpg

After:
wgwgoldwing-albums-wash-picture1227-wash03.jpg

wgwgoldwing-albums-wash-picture1228-wash04.jpg

wgwgoldwing-albums-wash-picture1229-wash05.jpg

wgwgoldwing-albums-wash-picture1230-wash06.jpg

wgwgoldwing-albums-wash-picture1231-wash07.jpg

Pictures were taking right after the rinse and before I wiped it down.

Anyway, it's not perfect, but it does a great job especially in all those areas you can't get to with a wash mit. I've been using it for a number of years now on my dirtbike and supermoto and it makes cleanup so much quicker.

WGW

How would you compare it to S100?

I've never used S100. I'm guessing it's a similar product? The Suzuki wash is kind of expensive at $30 a gallon. So if there's something out there that does the same thing for less, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,

WGW

How much for the small bottle? S100 is more than $10 for 1 qt1.6 oz, that might be a litre? Its prolly made by s100, if its cheaper I'm all in. I don't use it very often, in Az all we get is dust and that will hose off and wipe down in a few minutes. It sounds like the zuki stuff is less than s100.

Thanks Goldwing. I do use my leave blower to blow dry the bike. works so so . does help a lot as far as keeping the water spots off the bike an i don't have to touch or rub the machine. Always worry about geting a piece of dirt in the towel an scratching the finish. As a side note I too owned a goldwing for 4 years. Great machine, always ran good . an we have the same color 700x . Have a good day.

Last edited:
How much for the small bottle? S100 is more than $10 for 1 qt1.6 oz, that might be a litre? Its prolly made by s100, if its cheaper I'm all in. I don't use it very often, in Az all we get is dust and that will hose off and wipe down in a few minutes. It sounds like the zuki stuff is less than s100.

I bought the small bottle a few years ago. Now I just buy it by the gallon from my local Honda/Suzuki dealer and refill the spray bottle. Looks like the small bottle (32 ounces) is available at Rocky Mountain $8.99. They list MSRP at $9.95. Oneida Suzuki has it at $6.50 for the 32 ounce spray bottle. That's a really good deal.

WGW

That sounds more reasonable than the S100, I bought the s100 several months ago and forget the price prolly because it costs to much and I wiped the memory. 8.99 sounds more like what I paid for S100 10 yrs ago. That stuff really details a cleaning job for sure. I can tell your bike had some wet spray baked on, that is the worse, and it came out like a detailed showroom bike.

Back