• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Trying to find switched live

Axamax

Reaction score
Visit site
2019 NC750SD
I've spent the whole day trying to find a switched live for accessories. I've just got the bike and I'm trying to add a few things. The previous owner had Oxford grips installed these were on PERMANENT live (ie direct from battery).
I've tried to find if the accessory harness is installed but can't tell. I also need a main beam live (LED Headlight).
Has anyone got a wiring diagram? Can anyone tell me where the accessory harness connector is?

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

I cannot answer your question. I was told that connecting the Oxfords directly to the battery was the correct way and so that is what I did. They have that smart controller to ensure they automatically turn off when bike not in use. Maybe this video about the USB installation will help. But I have not yet doen this or added any other lights (winter projecy maybe). Could also check out the Thunder Box for use as an electrical hub depending on what all you are planning to connect.

Maybe you can refer to this post:

Post #8 in the thread linked below showed the location of the Honda accessory harness connection point on an older S model. Perhaps you could look there on your 2019. On the X, the connection was on the left side, but on the S it apparently was on the opposite side. at least back then. The accessory connector will have no switched voltage on it unless you install the accessory relay and fuse in the fusebox.

Last edited:
Back