• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vultus

I don't think they are out yet in North America, not sure about Europe....I would like to see one in person....so far I have an unexplained attraction to it....Very spaceship, F-117A looking in all the pics I've seen...

I might see one at Wing Ding next week, if Honda brought one along. If they are currently stocked at dealers, then I should be able to test ride it at the show. Two years ago when the NC was new you could only look and touch but not ride it.

I might see one at Wing Ding next week, if Honda brought one along. If they are currently stocked at dealers, then I should be able to test ride it at the show. Two years ago when the NC was new you could only look and touch but not ride it.

You'll have to ban yourself if no pictures and test ride are forthcoming, should you get the chance...;) :D

I would really enjoy a trusted source for a detailed report on this one! :cool:

You'll have to ban yourself if no pictures and test ride are forthcoming, should you get the chance...;) :D

I would really enjoy a trusted source for a detailed report on this one! :cool:

Well I'm off the hook, then. At Wing Ding, no NM4 was in the Honda truck, either to see or ride. Today however, I rode a GL1800, an F6B, a Forza scooter, and I had a fun ride on a CB500X but I shut it down for the day by picking up a nail in the rear tire (sorry, Honda). The 500 is fun, but I'm glad I own the 700. Later in the week I'll try the CB1100, the Intercepter, and maybe a CTX1300. I love these demo ride days! :)

The new cb1100 they added a six gear,abs,and bigger fuel tank.what are your thoughts on the f6b?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The new cb1100 they added a six gear,abs,and bigger fuel tank.what are your thoughts on the f6b?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Background: I've had an '02 GL1800 for 10 years. I rode a 2014 GL today and remarked how the suspension was improved, being taught in corners but soaking up bumps better than my old 1800. The engine and drivetrain seemed smoother, but then, hey, it was a brand new bike. I immediately switched to test riding the F6B. I liked it much less. The suspension is overly stiff giving a poor ride on rough roads. The windshield is cut off causing lots of noise (but not too much buffeting). The steering geometry is different, asking for less effort to make turns but making low speed maneuvers more twitchy. Lastly, the seat was bad; it made me sore after a half hour.

Sorry folks, the GL wins. No F6B for me.

Back