• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Waited too long to plunk my money down. Another NC purchased in Minnesota

Triumpher

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello
My fourth post here. I have 78 miles on my NC and regretting the late season purchase. At least I will be ready for spring. A Honda top box should be here in a few days from Twigg cycles on eBay, but they raised the price after my purchase. I was looking for the rack only but felt 429 for the kit was good. I have been lurking around for NC information, and this site appears to be the place.

On my second day riding I spotted another NC in my area, how cool is that?

Thanks again.

I spent a year in Fridley MN. your winters there were just brutal, but I had some training to do at FMC. I was pretty sure I was going to be found frozen to death while trying to scrape my car windshied. Hope you have an early spring.

Thanks, the past winter was pretty mild and this one is starting out as a drought. But the moisture is needed for all living things as usual.

It must be very difficult to not ride year long, but I do love to ride snowmobiles! Yes we do that here in Arizona.

I saw a few motorcycles out today, it's still dry no ice. I could ride with my heated gear but I am just not into it these days.
The good news is that it was warm enough tonight for the installation of the Honda rack and top case. I'm really happy with it. Large, yet looks good, and comes off in a snap. *****
Big E

Back