• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

WANTED: NC700 Catalogue parts PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiiiskyy

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys,

I was wondering, by any chance does anyone has the catalogue parts in PDF??
I already have the service manual which is perfect but for example, if you need a part and wanna buy a genuine one, you don't know the name, etc.
Some stores here in Australia at least, have in their website this feature that allows you to select your bike, then you can see every single part with 0% risk of buying wrong and 100% genuine.
Thank you in advantage for any info.

screenshot_4.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot_3.jpg
    screenshot_3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I’ve had no problem using the online illustrated parts pages supplied by almost every Honda parts vendor in the USA. If I had a pdf I would have to be sure it was the latest revision, and I’d still need to go online shopping to get the price, so I’ve had no need or desire to own a pdf parts list. Hopefully those same online resources are available to you in Australia.

I’ve had no problem using the online illustrated parts pages supplied by almost every Honda parts vendor in the USA. If I had a pdf I would have to be sure it was the latest revision, and I’d still need to go online shopping to get the price, so I’ve had no need or desire to own a pdf parts list. Hopefully those same online resources are available to you in Australia.

There is no need to have the latest one. If I have a 2013 model, why would I want to have a 2018 model catalogue?
Here in Australia is the same, just being curious about it :)

Thanks

There is no need to have the latest one. If I have a 2013 model, why would I want to have a 2018 model catalogue?
Here in Australia is the same, just being curious about it :)
C
Thanks

What I meant was for a given model year, say 2013, old part numbers can be superceeded by new part numbers, perhaps if there is an engineering revision or a change in suppliers. The name, description, and drawing of the part would not likely ever change for a given model year.

What I meant was for a given model year, say 2013, old part numbers can be superceeded by new part numbers, perhaps if there is an engineering revision or a change in suppliers. The name, description, and drawing of the part would not likely ever change for a given model year.

Ohh I got it. I will close this. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back