• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

We get it, Honda gets it, but journalists don't.

They still get the brakes wrong. It hasn’t had linked brakes or a 3 piston front caliper since 2013. Either Honda or Rider should update this technical detail.

As a dirt bike enthusiast I'm pretty sad that Honda decided to step out of the two-stroke market in '07, especially now when there are lots of amazing breakthroughs on trail 2-strokes like the Yamaha yz250x or the ktm300xc. I saw this picture on the Thumpertalk forum and just about fell out of my chair: https://thumpertalk.com/uploads/monthly_08_2016/post-438070-14713923160118.jpg

But of course, it's just made up. :(

Who Gets It?

Interesting short bio Soichiro Honda.
Soichiro Honda Biography: A Great History of Japanese Car Manufacturer

Honda seems to be doing what they they've done for the past few decades. Style down the middle and build with quality. Have a few flagship models. I think Honda get's it more than say Suzuki or Kawasaki right now. A lot of factors are pushing againsthe NA market too. Fewer off road riding parks, lower disposable income, more extreme weather and decreasing road safety aren't helping.

There was only about 10 years of my life i wanted a streetbike that could 0-60 in 3 secs or drag my elbows and knees on pavement .

Last edited:
As a dirt bike enthusiast I'm pretty sad that Honda decided to step out of the two-stroke market in '07, especially now when there are lots of amazing breakthroughs on trail 2-strokes like the Yamaha yz250x or the ktm300xc. I saw this picture on the Thumpertalk forum and just about fell out of my chair: https://thumpertalk.com/uploads/monthly_08_2016/post-438070-14713923160118.jpg

But of course, it's just made up. :(

I say they step it up and make it up and just make the engine a 450 2t. [/evil grin]

Back