• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

We made the cover of Cycleworld!

gkgeiger

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Will this bike change the world? That's what it says on the cover. I think it was a very positive write up and the three testers had basicly good things to say.

Last edited:
I bought it. It's in my iPad with rider magazines edition too.

Side Note- I was at Honda dealership today. I swore I could outsell every salesman on the floor, I had three different guys sitting on the NC while was was going through the numbers! Ha!

I bought it. It's in my iPad with rider magazines edition too.

Side Note- I was at Honda dealership today. I swore I could outsell every salesman on the floor, I had three different guys sitting on the NC while was was going through the numbers! Ha!

Sadly enough, when I took delivery of my NCX, I knew more about the bike than the guy "giving me the rundown".

The saleman I worked with had a fair knowledge of the bike, but it seams that its always the buyer that really knows the specs because we do the leg work and know what we want. I have been working on a two part a story about buying my new NC, the link for part one is Fear and Loathing at the Motorcycle Dealership - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Part two is coming as soon as I can get past the flu I caught last week.

The saleman I worked with had a fair knowledge of the bike, but it seams that its always the buyer that really knows the specs because we do the leg work and know what we want. I have been working on a two part a story about buying my new NC, the link for part one is Fear and Loathing at the Motorcycle Dealership - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Part two is coming as soon as I can get past the flu I caught last week.

I liked part one. I didn't have the angst though. It could be my sadistic nature, or rising to the challenge of dealing with a salesman that knows less than you do about what you came in for. You sometimes have to bring them up to speed on what they're selling. I've found this to be true in the large dealerships, more so than the local family owned shops. Having a 'lowest' figure in mind when you go in to trade also lessens the shock when or if your expectations aren't met. Personally, since I expect it, I low-ball my expectations. I know the game. If I go in to trade instead of a private sale, I know what to expect and adjust my medication accordingly.

Back