• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Weird weather: Who has snow?

From last week...

My driveway and street is out there somewhere:
wgwgoldwing-albums-misc-picture3014-dsc5155.jpg

wgwgoldwing-albums-misc-picture3012-dsc5149.jpg

wgwgoldwing-albums-misc-picture3013-dsc5151.jpg

Yeah, my neighbors house is really blue and my lawnmower is slighly chilled. I hate that lawnmower and I leave it outside all year long hoping that in Spring it won't start and I can finally replace it with a Honda, but it just won't give up.

WGW

Ugh! 22 mile commute today...in the snow...in May!

wgwgoldwing-albums-misc-picture4123-img-20130502-00099.jpg

Boy did I get some looks. :) There was this erie buffer around me. Like traffic was predicting I would splatter bike parts all over the interstate and didn't want to get mixed up in the mayhem. :) No issues though. Just had to lower the windshield so that I could see. The snow was just building up too quick.

WGW

Snow in may??? is that normal?i was in Kansas once in Aug.110 degrees .

I heard the weather dude say that this was the third time in recorded history. They are saying we could get up to 6 inches tonight. Maybe this summer won't be brutal hot like last year.

I heard the weather dude say that this was the third time in recorded history. They are saying we could get up to 6 inches tonight. Maybe this summer won't be brutal hot like last year.

Where you live it may very well be 100* in three days.

We had terrible bucketfuls of rain (literally) yesterday evening for around 3 hours.
Rain the whole week ahead.
Damp...I mean dammm.
:p

It is a Bank Holiday here on monday but despite that the forcast is for a dry sunny day. Should bring out plenty of bikes for the May Day run to Hastings. On a good year this event can involve around 10,000 bikes

Back