• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What A Difference

Billy Budd

Reaction score
Visit site
3 days later................73f here today and a nice after work spin with a light jacket on.................

008.JPG

Last edited:
3 days later................73f here today and a nice after work spin with a light jacket on.................

View attachment 2517

I can tell that's an NC, but what is that in the background? Don't see many of them anymore. Glad YOU can get out and ride. 73F, that's a warm day for us in the summer!

Weather's completely shite here in the North West of England. I don't think I saw 70 degrees for the whole of last year it just rained. It was without doubt the worst (and coldest) summer I can remember in my lifetime... :'(

Weather's completely shite here in the North West of England. I don't think I saw 70 degrees for the whole of last year it just rained. It was without doubt the worst (and coldest) summer I can remember in my lifetime... :'(

It is strange to hear from those of you who live in colder climates. We average 100 days a year over 100F so the opportunity to ride in cool temps makes us ride when we can. I still love the English and want to come to your country with all my heart. The desert offers its own beauty, even though it can be as harsh and unforgiving as any winter in your homeland.

ioXl5xj.jpg

lmsDK6v.jpg

Last edited:
Great picture. Looks like about 17,600 + 50 hp in that shot. Must have sounded great too. Was 40 here today. Rode this morning but this afternoon the wind was gusting to 20-25 mph and it was blowing me around so I gave up.

Back