• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What are the best online sources for NC700x accessories.

Like anything else you just got to get out there and look. Lots of stuff. What is best today, can be tomorrows trash. If you can't find something, just ask the guys here, they do bend over backwards to help you. Great forum with some real nice people.

What did you get from Pro Caliber?

I ordered the mounting brackets for the OEM side cases and the side cases from ProCaliber and the savings came to $200 over getting them through Honda. They should arrive tomorrow so I can mount them while my seat is at an upholsterers getting modifications.

What is the best place to get "S" model parts here in the states? Specifically I am looking for a center stand. I would take either the OEM or the SW-motek. Twisted Throttle could get the SW-Motek but they said it would take weeks to get it shipped here.

What is the best place to get "S" model parts here in the states? Specifically I am looking for a center stand. I would take either the OEM or the SW-motek. Twisted Throttle could get the SW-Motek but they said it would take weeks to get it shipped here.

I'd also be curious bout this as im lowering my X and would like to put a centre stand on. Does the motek center stand come in two different sizes? Or should I focus on getting center stand for NC700s?
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

I'd also be curious bout this as im lowering my X and would like to put a centre stand on. Does the motek center stand come in two different sizes? Or should I focus on getting center stand for NC700s?
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

We only have one centerstand for the NC700X. It is for regular, "un-lowered" bike. We do not suggest, recommend, or encourage anyone to try and put this on a lowered bike. Just so you know we now have in stock centerstands for the NC700X. We do not stock the NC700S centerstand but can order one if needed.

Kev

Back