• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What came with your NC700?

DooDat

Reaction score
Visit site
When I purchased mine I got an extra key, a manual with a "How to Ride" booklet, and a small blue plastic bag that contained a cheap screwdriver and a helmet lock extension cable. I feel like I'm missing a few items, but it can't be much. How about you?

Same here. The US buyers don't get much, but then we don't pay much compared to Europe and Canada.

You got a few ounces of fuel, too, didn't ya? :confused:

i got just what you got... and a receipt marked "paid in full"....

try to imagine... I hadn't been on a motorcycle in 30 years, and here was some young guy handing me the keys to a brand new NC700X.
me: "can I ride this around the parking lot a few times?"
salesman: "sure"

That small plastic bag doesn't contain a tool kit? Mine had a bunch of stuff, screwdriver, rear axle nut tools, 10,12,14 mm wrenches, spark plug tool and some allen wrenches. I'm sure forgot a few things.

"When I purchased mine I got an extra key, a manual with a "How to Ride" booklet, and a small blue plastic bag that contained a cheap screwdriver and a helmet lock extension cable. I feel like I'm missing a few items, but it can't be much. How about you?"

In the good old USA - That's all folks!

[video=youtube;saQJ8z4714w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saQJ8z4714w[/video]

Last edited:
In Switzerland you get a full tank of fuel, a polish or clean up, an inspection, all tools from Honda (no cheating) and all parts from Honda etc. Some garages will charge a delivery fee for this. Mine was gratis.

For a car this fee is around $300.

When I purchased mine I got an extra key, a manual with a "How to Ride" booklet, and a small blue plastic bag that contained a cheap screwdriver and a helmet lock extension cable. I feel like I'm missing a few items, but it can't be much. How about you?

That low low cost comes at a price.......:cool:

Yeah, that sounds about right when I got mine. You forgot about the fuse puller and the 5mm Hex Key.

Honda does sell all the other Tool Kit Tools Separately Here, I built my own tool kit by purchasing the most important items such as the spark plug wrench.

Yeah, that sounds about right when I got mine. You forgot about the fuse puller and the 5mm Hex Key.

Honda does sell all the other Tool Kit Tools Separately Here, I built my own tool kit by purchasing the most important items such as the spark plug wrench.

I didn't get a 5mm hex key.

I bought a cheap tool kit on amazon, and added a few cheap tools from my garage... the good tools stay in the garage.

i got just what you got... and a receipt marked "paid in full"....

try to imagine... I hadn't been on a motorcycle in 30 years, and here was some young guy handing me the keys to a brand new NC700X.
me: "can I ride this around the parking lot a few times?"
salesman: "sure"

Are you sure you aren't my doppleganger! Same exact story except I had been off motorcycles for 32 years -I did ride a scooter for a couple of months before I got my MOTORCYCLE!.

Actually mine came with a silly grin which appears whenever I suit up and go for a ride.
Also included was a bucket of happiness....still full.
:p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back