• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What do you do for a living?

I'm retired from 42 years with a local REC power company. Had several jobs while there. Retired May of 2010 . So busy now with family and chores around here, I don't know how I fit it in before. These days I work in A/C in the summer and I hunker down in my warm house in the winter. I try to get as much riding in as possible. Old joints limit that. But I will have a couple surgeries over the coming year to correct that and hope to ride a lot more afterward.

we rarely use doubles anymore at express. I was at the triple 7's hanger today. we had a 156 birds at the hub today at 2pm

I only said that because of the MASSIVE crash yesterday of the FedX tractor/doubles that closed down I5 for 7 hours !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a graduate student getting my masters in forestry. Currently doing research for a coal mining company on reclaimed minelands.

I would if I could find them..

ah this little fella pinched them.....
busey-baby.jpg

Back