• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What else is in your stable?

V-star 1300 (hubby)
BMW R1100RT (dad)
Suzuki GS 500 (brother)
My husband sold his Yamaha R6 about a year ago, but would love to get another one. I'm trying to convince him to trade the V-star on a sport tourer of some kind instead, but that'll have to wait until my bike is paid off.
And that beautiful beast in my avatar pic, a 22 year old off-track thoroughbred.

Last edited:
The Ducati Monster S2R1000 is the "Ying" to the NCX's "Yang". It's everything that the NCX is not - small/compact, raw, and punishing (to my back). It has so much low to mid-range torque that you'd accelerating without realizing it. It's a very good complement to the utilitarian NCX. Both have served me well.

If I told you how many bikes I have as my wife put it "No one would believe Me". I have been around dealerships my whole life, so I picked up a few classics.

So, here are two I do still ride a lot. No one ever believes the miles I have on each of these bikes. What can I say. Short, Fat guy loves to ride and rides to eat.

78 GOLDWING.jpg 08 GOLDWING.jpg

Last edited:
VFR1.jpg

Still have my 1996 Honda VFR 750. At 50k + miles I figure I have at least another 50k left in her.

The pic of the bike below I uploaded by mistake... it's not my bike... don't seem to be able to delete it from the post though.

Attachments

• 96 Honda vfr 750.jpg
    96 Honda vfr 750.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I rode a bike like this 66.5 miles in the 2010 Bike-a-thon from the Ben Franklin bridge in Philly to a campsite in Jersey. Can't remember the name of the campgrounds. This is the model I have, although, this is just a stock photo from the Haro website.
Haro.jpg

Too many....
2013 Honda NC700X
2005 Honda CRF230
2004 Moto Guzzi Breva 750i
2000 Moto Guzzi Jackal
1976 Moto Guzzi Robin
2008 Auto Moto

Need to sell one of the Guzzi's, if anyone is interested....

IMG_0072.jpg

Got the 2009 blue Trek Fuel EX.

Wanted to upgrade to this:
trek-session-9.9-02.jpg

But bought NC700X instead... same price! :cool:

Fascinating-Please-Continue.png

Back