• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is the point of the new tag

Thanks Dennis.

BTW, what makes an Elite Member? I can understand beemerphile achieved a lot of posts and likes, but I did see someone else get this tag.

Its a subscription... You get perks like unlimited space to upload photos and extra Pm space. ect... you can check it out....
Here.....

I figured it came with the website setup but admin knows for sure, I made the donation because I wanted to be able to post photos that I know eat a lot of space on the servers and it costs to have that space unless you own your own servers. You see that NO ONE is using the "VIP Lounge", I don't think anyone would, it's about the community and being part of it. Its just like the awards and points and levels, on some forums it makes it like sort of a game, it gets some people involved who might never post or get involved in a discussion to join in and "move up in the forum". These are people who may have great ideas but are turned off with interaction with forums, a lot of times due to interaction on other forums where flaming and bullying can be common. Its just stuff and shouldn't effect how well a forum runs and how solid the information and social interaction is, do what you feel is right when it comes to the support of this forum, I haven't seen Dennis ask or demand anything from anyone yet. Also it is Admins site so he can run it as he sees fit. So lets not get paranoid that there may be something going on that we don't all have privy to, because its not true.

maybe we should get rid of it.. I see no real use for it... its part of the elite user subscription......

thoughts?

Hey admin, as I guess you're listening in this thread, I wanted to let you know the "defaultStyle" doesn't work (at least with Google Chrome)

it looks fine for me in chrome.. can you post a screen shot....

Sure! Here you go, it's a screen shot of the "new posts", which is very useful but absolutelly unusable with the defaultStyle:

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
very strange.... mine is fine... is it the latest version of chrome.... If not update it and clear all your browser cache..... and history.....

very strange.... mine is fine... is it the latest version of chrome.... If not update it and clear all your browser cache..... and history.....

Cleaning the cache worked like a champ! Many thanks

Back