• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What Is Your Number?

Or you can format the cell as plain text. Click the down arrow by the 123; and at the very bottom it says plain text. Highlight the cell where you put your serial number and click this option.

Sorry, had to take the photo of my computer screen with my phone. Couldn't get menu to stay open with a screen capture.

20131014_074052.jpg

According to his magazine article, Mr Cook had to turn his long term test NC700X manual back in to Mother Honda. So we now have, in fact, only one 000007.

117 bikes "registered" on the spreadsheet. Not bad. Not seeing a ton of trending yet, such as a particular range going to a particular region of the world. Looks like they are getting shipped where ever, as needed. It DOES look that 2013 bikes start their six digit code with a 1, where the 2012s start with 0. Guessing the 2014s will start with a 2, but that's only a guess at this point.

The value of this list is purely curiosity. I can understand if some members are reluctant to put this data up. If you are one of those people you can put up the number with a name of Anonymous. The other columns are optional of course, but it would be nice to have a country listed as I think that's probably the next most interesting piece of data, aside from the number.

I'll leave the spreadsheet up for as long as Google keeps this functionality. If I sell my NC at some point and leave the forum, I'll look for a volunteer to take the sheet, if necessary. Also I should mention that I'm making additions (for those who are not adding their own), but I may not always be able to do this, so please help were you can.

I have been meaning to post my number so I looked at it while washing my bike today. I have a Red '13 that was pre-ordered before the red was available. It was shipped to Harrisonburg, VA and I picked it up April 2013.

Number 100100

Does this mean I was the 100th made for 2013 or what?

I have been meaning to post my number so I looked at it while washing my bike today. I have a Red '13 that was pre-ordered before the red was available. It was shipped to Harrisonburg, VA and I picked it up April 2013.

Number 100100

Does this mean I was the 100th made for 2013 or what?

Added to worksheet

Back