• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Whatnext continues on

what next

Reaction score
Visit site
So I got the one only tire in my size in Whitehorse, a. Metzler. Down the Cassiers hwy. 37 over to Bear Glacier and on twards Jasper I go. 720 miles today. I see a camping sign end up in their well house. Hey it's just as cheap as sleeping in the tent. Last night the lady told me not to sleep to close to the water , the bears pass through their, great. So I'll run down the Ice Field Parkway early tomorrow and hopefully be in the states tomorrow night.
1dd311f267c903cf00bf806ac352e9d5.jpg
498cf9d4709f034cfb539302cc4c30fa.jpg
ee7c8b847bbe5d859a8fc97d07be8fd1.jpg
82448aac1a959e9d50b2fd6ba2adaa10.jpg
d9f787f342e7091c9d6b6d8b800d04bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bear glazier is something else. Did you hear about the glazier cave that caved in trapping a number of folks. I made it from Stewart to Washington state in one day. Canada 1 is four lanes all the way. I did see two black bears, a wolf, and two fox on 37.

Be careful and stay awake on the long haul roads. Gboswellsac fell asleep outside of Fort Henry near Toad, and left the roadway. Totaled his NC7. He is now home in San Antonio at a rehab center.

Last edited:
Bear glazier is something else. Did you hear about the glazier cave that caved in trapping a number of folks. I made it from Stewart to Washington state in one day. Canada 1 is four lanes all the way. I did see two black bears, a wolf, and two fox on 37.

Be careful and stay awake on the long haul roads. Gboswellsac fell asleep outside of Fort Henry near Toad, and left the roadway. Totaled his NC7. He is now home in San Antonio at a rehab center.

Thanks for the update on Gboswellsac. I will try to post pictures of Bear Glacier from 4 visits when I get home, it has changed. Made across Montana today fighting winds, at times I couldn't even break the speed limit.

I had the same top speed problem in the mountains of Montana. The speed limit was 65 mph, but top speed with my 310 lbs of me and 150 lbs of gear, was 63 mph.

I had the same top speed problem in the mountains of Montana. The speed limit was 65 mph, but top speed with my 310 lbs of me and 150 lbs of gear, was 63 mph.

I had that problem coming back from Arkansas in early spring. I fixed it with a great $9K farkle. Only problem is your legs are too short for the Super Tenere farkle , Jim. :D

I had that problem coming back from Arkansas in early spring. I fixed it with a great $9K farkle. Only problem is your legs are too short for the Super Tenere farkle , Jim. :D

That sir, cracked me up big time.

I don't care who you are, that was funny.

Even if it was at the expense of an old man.:p

Thanks.

Back