• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Whats in a name?

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
I see that the car that the NC engine is taken from (or at least half of it) is known in the States as the Honda Fit. In the UK this car is known as the Honda Jazz. Could this be because we have the "tuned" version ?:) :)

Well, ahem, don't we US'ers have four more horsepower on the NC because of Europe's staged licensing system having a break at 47 hp? That would make our NC's Jazzier than your un-Fit models.

;)

Well, ahem, don't we US'ers have four more horsepower on the NC because of Europe's staged licensing system having a break at 47 hp? That would make our NC's Jazzier than your un-Fit models.

;)

Touché! :eek:

Edit: Just to clarify that I have the higher bike license, so I didn't buy the bike because the new license system, but here at Spain the only model with 52 hp is the Integra and, by Rocker66 words, I'm not a mod :D

Last edited:
Powercommander and a pipe....... Unleash the beast.... LOL

No way. The 47 hp restricted version has a bottleneck in the intake and a modified ECU. I have asked my dealer and the bottleneck can't be removed, you need an intake duct from the unrestricted version, and the ECU can't be reprogramed, you need a new HISS-ECU and a new pair of keys. A receipt of about $ 1,500 is too much for just 5 hp

Anyway I have to see that bottleneck on my own as soon as I have the opportunity

Back