• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

When should we expect the bike?

750X

Reaction score
Visit site
I placed a deposit for my husband’s 750x DCT back in June and was told it would ship 8/2. Does anyone know how fast the bikes arrive to the dealer? It’s my husband’s Father’s Day gift and he’s been waiting forever.

My local dealer has a couple 'dry erase' boards on his wall of expected ship dates, delivery dates, etc of incoming bikes. My guess is your dealer would be the best source. If it is shipping from Japan on 8/2 then you have to wait for transit, plus port/unloading time. I know most of the western ports are currently backlogged and running behind. If it is shipping on 8/2 from the port or a distribution point then your wait would be considerably shorter. Bikes are coming in, but at a very slow pace.

Seems like an even longer wait time once it’s shipped. I’ll see what they tell me tomorrow when I call for an update. Thank you for your response!

The dealer I hang around uses “ship date”to mean the date it ships from one of 5 Honda warehouses around the USA. The ship date for 2021s they have received were pushed back from 5/27 to the eventual 7/19. We have a warehouse right here in Jacksonville and transit time from warehouse to dealer is 1-2 days. The warehouses are regional and normally sited 1-3 days transit to dealer. Even these transit times are subject to delays from truck lines Honda uses.

Thank you so much for your response. I called the dealer on Monday and the sales rep that helped me with the purchase, was on vacation returning Thursday so they said to call back when he returns to get a better time frame. They believed the bike was shipping from LA. We are in CT and they guessed two weeks from Monday. I’m hoping he gets it this month as he feels that he’s been waiting forever but i know there’s other people on here that have been waiting longer. Hopefully he gets to drive it before we are hit with snow.

Not that it matters at this point but CT dealers are served by a regional warehouse in the Norfolk VA area. The port of entry is probably Long Beach in the greater LA area and then product ships to the regional warehouses in full ocean containers or truckloads. The regionals break up the full truckloads and ship smaller shipments to dealers as American Honda releases orders.

Back