• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

which model airhawk for nc700x

I have an Airhawk 2 Medium that I primarily use on my Triumph Thunderbird 1600. While I was able to it use over my NC's stock seat, I believe the Airhawk DS model is better suited to the stock NC700 seat.

Cruiser medium seems to be the right fit. Mine just arrived today and I wouldn't get a different size.

063e28a97e37039617295c98725cde4f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cruiser medium seems to be the right fit. Mine just arrived today and I wouldn't get a different size.

063e28a97e37039617295c98725cde4f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep, that is the one I have and fits my butt good. The trick is follow the directions on the amount of air to put in one-I originally thought the directions were too low amount, put in what I thought I would like, but discovered I floated around too much. I put less than 1/2" of air in and it is very good now.

Thanks! Any caveats on the polyurethane vs neoprene materials? That seems to be the difference between the $90 and $180 versions...

Last edited:
Thanks! Any caveats on the polyurethane vs neoprene materials? That seems to be the difference between the $90 and $80 versions...

I may be wrong but I think all Air Hawk's are the same material - whatever that is.

Edit- the cushion I recommended is polyurethane. I didn't look up n the others. Price difference can be different sellers on EBay.

Last edited:
Back