• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Who is a good lady to ride on the back seat of your motorcycle?

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
4.jpgA good lady worth riding on the back of my motorcycle is a lady I can tell: "Get on, Hold tight, and Shut up".

And if she is really a good lady worth riding on the back of your motorcycle, when you get to your destination she tells you: "Get on, Hold tight, and Shut up".

See video: ♫♪ Echo Summit East Bound.mpg ♪♫ - YouTube

SmileyCowboyThumbsUP.jpg

Last edited:
I know. In 1969 Texas required it's first motorcycle license. My wife made a higher grade on the test than I did. That she loves telling everyone. And, my wife is the one who has taught everyone in our family how to drive a motorcycle.

Glad to see the lady spoke up!

My lady has a temperament that lends itself greatly to worry and fear. No motorcycle operation for her but she loves to ride.

With my lady I must be a little be soft with the machine. She doesn't like heavy gas opening and heavy braking (even with the NC !!!).

But two years ago she was absolutely opposite to the idea of a motorcycle. Now whe progress. Slowly, but whe progress.

In may I had a trip (alone) through Europe (can't find the time to make a correct report about this trip), somewhere in the Alps I had a lunch with a Swiss motorcyclist, whe discuss about our wifes and motorcycling, he said something I liked :

"if you want to continue to ride with your lady, ride approx 4 hours by day. If you want to divorce, ride 10 hours without stopping".

B.R.

I ride on the front seat of my NC700X.
But when I ride on a back seat......it's my husbands BMW K1200LT.
I just spent 1200 miles back there on a 5 day vacation in the mountains of Western North Carolina.
What a blast.......best roads anywhere in the country!

Dan - that is a big part of why I don't like riding back. I prefer to be in control.

If I could get her past the learning stage without a major bang up, and I really don't think I could on two wheels (I taught her to drive a car and that was hard enough), she'd probably be great. Maybe I should get her one of those Can-Am backwards trikes now that I think of it. That might get her rolling...

Back