• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Will a 2021 NC750X seat fit a 2020 model?

coopdigidydog

Reaction score
Visit site
Will a 2021 NC750X seat fit a 2020 model? Looking at a used Top Sellerie seat on ebay for a 2021 model but I have a 2020 model. Thank you in advance.

Will a 2021 NC750X seat fit a 2020 model? Looking at a used Top Sellerie seat on ebay for a 2021 model but I have a 2020 model. Thank you in advance.
Honda made slight changes in the seat/frunk area starting with the '21 models. A OEM '21 seat will not fit in the same way as a OEM '20 seat on a '20 model. Can it be attached to the bike? Yes, but there will be significant gaps near the frunk and possible unwanted contact/interference with the frunk.

Since you are asking about an aftermarket seat, the same will probably hold true. Top Sellerie is not a high volume seat supplier in the US and the NC750 is not a high volume model making first hand experience for this situation hard to find. Maybe some members across the pond have first hand experience?

I would not trust the manufacturer or sellers input 100%. One member here bought a Sargent seat for his '21 based on a Sargent's employee saying it would fit properly. It did not and they were out the shipping both ways.

Hope this helps.

Back