• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Will This Helmet Break-In?

I'll throw it back in the box, but the closest CycleGear is 150 miles away, no worth the gas for a special trip.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the Neotec...just two more days before mine arrives.

I love early Christmas presents!

I ordered the carbon Monaco. awesome helmet.
someone gave me a bilt flip face helmet. ill never wear it or sell it or give it to someone. it is a p.o.s. fell apart while I was riding

I've had the carbon fiber Monaco since February or so. What a difference from my Caberg Justissimo. It's so light, it's very easy to turn my head. It usually takes a couple of tries to get the flip face to latch, though. Otherwise, great helmet with very good ventilation. You should be happy with it.

I've had the carbon fiber Monaco since February or so. What a difference from my Caberg Justissimo. It's so light, it's very easy to turn my head. It usually takes a couple of tries to get the flip face to latch, though. Otherwise, great helmet with very good ventilation. You should be happy with it.

would you say is quiet ?

My Neotec was just delivered and all I can say is WOW!

Installed the breath guard and pinlock visor, been wearing the helmet around the office...zero fogging!!!

Won't be able to ride with the Neotec until next Tuesday a silly thing called work is taking out of town for the weekend.

brian

would you say is quiet ?

No, not quiet, but manageable. It seems like some days I get much more wind noise than other days. Sometimes I don't hear the wind noise at all, other times, it's very noticeable. Road and engine noise are kept down, though. Opening and closing vents don't seem to make a difference to me for noise, but it definitely flows some air. I love the photochromic visor with pinlock, but the pinlock is starting to fog a bit on very wet days.

Back