• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Your dream bike (only real production models please)

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Hello all

I am sure many of us would have 1 or 2 or even a list of dream bikes which we would like to own and ride.
If it was "money no object", riding-skills like Rossi/Stoner, got garage space like Leno and we could ask the genie to grant us 3 wishes....

What would be the top 3 bikes which you would own and ride (not counting those you own now, owned before).
Pictures would be nice. Only real production bikes please.

For me:
1. BMW 1000RR HP4 (race prep)
2. Current 2013 Ducati Multistrada
3. Probably a meanest fully loaded Honda Goldwing.

~Joe
:cool:

PS: I am not sure if this topic is ever discussed here before. My memory is failing me....

R1200GS would top the list. Not the GSA which is too tall for me.
ST1300 is a close second simply because it lacks the versatility of the GS
Valkyrie is tied for second and is, in my opinion, one of the best looking bikes Honda has ever built.

Just one..............
ZX14.jpg

BMW R 1200 RT
Triumph Bonneville Steve McQueen SE
Victory Cross Roads Classic

Bikes - Darwin Motorcycles
Darwin Motorcycles

Model 1

Base price: $18,595

Awarded Top 10 Production Bike 2009 by V-Twin & Easyriders magazines and recognized by Barnett's magazine as one of the best bikes for the money. Loaded with high quality American components at a great value.

brass balls 2.jpgbrass balls.jpgbrass balls 3.jpgbrass balls 4.jpgbrass balls 5.jpg

The only reason I didn't include a CX500Turbo is because I had one for many years, and thought this should be about dream bikes I've never owned, but always wanted. Even then, though, my Turbo was the best and most loved of all my motorcycles, and I would give anything to have another fresh out of the crate model today!

The only reason I didn't include a CX500Turbo is because I had one for many years, and thought this should be about dream bikes I've never owned, but always wanted. Even then, though, my Turbo was the best and most loved of all my motorcycles, and I would give anything to have another fresh out of the crate model today!

I had a buddy with a CBX and I got to ride it a few times................Cool stuff.

Like Billy Budd I had a friend with a CBX. He came into to some money and bought both the CBX and a nice cage. He wasn't really into bikes so let me borrow the bike on several occasions. Awesome!

Probably the best bike I ever rode was an RC30 owned by the owner of the dealers that I was using at the time. The worrying thing was that as I was warming it up he said to me "Remember that the fairing on this cost more than your bike". The only reason it didn't make my top 3 dream bikes was the fact that my old body doesn't fit that type of bike anymore :)

Bob ya got taste man, just look at those legs. if I stood next to her I'd ask if they go all the way up... feck I've done it again,oh alright you may
twak.gif

I can't help it honest its in ma jean's ma jean's I tell ya
tazz2.gif

2528d1358783103-your-dream-bike-only-real-production-models-please-brass-balls-2.jpg

Not reaching for the moon. These are something that I really like and could one day own.

1) Ducati Streetfighter 848
2) Aprilia RS250 (Street Legal)
3) Honda RC-E (if it were to put in production)

Back