• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Luggage Options (Side and Top Box) - More Pictures Needed!

34" wide bag to bag. The mirrors are 37" tip to tip. So if your mirrors will fit, the bags with fit.

WGW

Ayeee, oh! How YOU do'in?
Now I'm more confused. What's a "Pelican case"? I am asking about the original side hard-cases that are made for the NC700X by Honda. Is "Pelican" an aftermarket brand?

I'm so confyoos.

Now I'm more confused. What's a "Pelican case"? I am asking about the original side hard-cases that are made for the NC700X by Honda. Is "Pelican" an aftermarket brand?

I'm so confyoos.

Yeah, sorry. Since this is a side-bag options thread I made an assumption you were inquiring about any bag. But this is what the pelican's look like on our bikes. Pelican Based Adventure Touring Motorcycle Luggage - BMW, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, KTM, Yamaha & More

Also, I measured the cases on the bike and at the widest point, contrary to what the caribou case site says, the bags are 36" edge to edge.

I'm so confyoos.

My measurements are for the OEM saddle bags available directly from Honda.

WGW

After I installed the side bags I added the rear carrier. It ties it all together and makes a cleaner looking install and it' was only $139.00 at my dealer.

Those OEM bags look funny. The inside portion curves differently than the bike. It looks like you could
have lots more room if they hugged the bike better...

Yeah I said the same in another thread. Looks to me like they are shaped to accommodate a bike with high exhausts
Mike

Yeah, I am sure while they were not custom made for the NC, they were just custom adapted. The mounting method is nice, clean and secure (no excessive brackets visible when un-mounted.) But the shape was probably off-the-shelf (a derivative of Givi's V35?) However a clever packer could use that open space under the top mounts for tent pole tubes or something similar.

Nuff said about the shape! That be a thousand word picture, thanks Mike5100. I do like them on the NC though, despite the less than perfect adaption.

Back