• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2012 Service Manual NC700XD Wirig Diagram Error

lootzyan

Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed this error when checking connections for lights modulator. In point where arrow shows wires should be swapped: Blue/White wire (from fuse) should go to dimmer switch HL and Gray wire (from turn signal/hazard relay) should go to turn signal switch & hazard switch. This applies only to the diagram for NC700XD, Service Manual 2012 edition.

View attachment 7013

Thanks for pointing out the error.

Greg

You're welcome!
I wonder whether the error was corrected in the new 2013 edition?

You're welcome!
I wonder whether the error was corrected in the new 2013 edition?

I just bought the "new" 2013 edition which consisted of a 2012 manual with some stickers that say "2012/2013" and instructions on where to place the stickers on the book. So I'm assuming they haven't revised the manual at all.

This is the manual you got frm HELM?

Yes. The last October I called Helm’s directly to the number specified in the owner’s manual p.140 (someone's advice). The price was better than that of my dealer.
The publication number – 61MGS00

For those who don't know this, Helm's publishes all the different manufactures factory manuals. As a dealer I bought my Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kemko manuals from Helms. They sent us every one of them and billed our company parts account direct, like it or not. Part of dealers contract.

Back