• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014: NC Photos Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator note: this thread is a sticky for posting your NICE NC photos.

savadave.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farm House NC700 & CTX700

Out riding some Farm roads near Haines City, Fl. I've always been curious about the old, abandoned homes we pass by on backroads America. The stories they could tell!

Attachments

• IMG_20140419_185938.jpg
    IMG_20140419_185938.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 2,286
Last edited:
The Invasion Bar, Kaycee, Wyoming
IFRD_20140503 bikes.jpg

Today May 3rd being "International Female Ride Day", (and me not being female) I rode with some Motor-Maids from Sheridan and Gillette, WY, and met up with other Motor-Maids from Casper and Gillette, WY, at the Invasion Bar in Kaycee, WY.
All of these ladies (with the exception of the youngest girl, right most in front) own and ride their own bikes - which is part of what it takes to be a member of the Motor-Maids.

IFRD_20140503 girls.jpg

I was the only person riding Honda, let alone an NC700X, though one woman had a Suzuki V-Strom 650 Adventure - which actually looks to be a comparable bike.

Last edited:
The Invasion Bar, Kaycee, Wyoming
View attachment 17276

Today May 3rd being "International Female Ride Day", (and me not being female) I rode with some Motor-Maids from Sheridan and Gillette, WY, and met up with other Motor-Maids from Casper and Gillette, WY, at the Invasion Bar in Kaycee, WY.
All of these ladies (with the exception of the youngest girl, right most in front) own and ride their own bikes - which is part of what it takes to be a member of the Motor-Maids.

View attachment 17277

I was the only person riding Honda, let alone an NC700X, though one woman had a Suzuki V-Strom 650 Adventure - which actually looks to be a comparable bike.

This is a good idea, I'd rather ride with a bunch of chicks than a bunch of smelly old men, that's if they let a smelly old man on the ride...

Here is the draft of a shot I am buying from one of the many photogs on the dragon:

NC Shot.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back