• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015 NC700 (U.S.) released

What would you like to see changed for a newer NC model?

Different color options.
A gear position indicator on the manual version.
The 750cc engine.

I was looking for a great deal on an NC for a few months, then I gave up and decided to see what I could find in the spring and what changes were coming with the 2015 model. I changed my mind and just bought a used 2013 less than a week ago, so I am actually quite happy to see no changes for next year!

I'd have to go along with that idea.

I saw this image below in the Honda Japan website as an available color.

View attachment 21197

I could really go for that color.

I really wanted this color when I was in the market, but it is not available in the US.

View attachment 21198

No problem. Paint yours or have it painted any color you like. That would still be cheaper than buying a new motorcycle.

No problem. Paint yours or have it painted any color you like. That would still be cheaper than buying a new motorcycle.

Yes, that is true.

It might be cheaper to purchase all the painted plastic parts from Honda than to pay a professional to paint all your plastic parts for you. ;)

I love "NaNCy" in Silver and I would not her any other way... :eek:

I'm loving that blue, Bruce.

Anyway, I'm not at all interested in the 750 coming to the states. That starts us on the path towards the bloated, overgrown, ridiculous motorcycles we see in other classes of bikes. 103ci, 106ci, 109ci, 111ci. 1300cc, 1400cc, 1800cc, 2000cc. When does it end? When all the manufacturers unzip and get out the measuring tape, it kills the middle and lower size bikes. We've just recently gotten back to having a choice of true entry and mid level bikes. Think about it. For a while, we had three 250 cruiser options and one 250 sport bike. After that, you had a small selection of 750 cruisers and from there it just went up, up, up. I don't really count 600 class sport bikes as entry or even mid-level bikes. We really didn't have affordable, capable, small bikes until this new revival. Now we've got several 250, 300, 400 and 500 options that are awesome.

Sorry, that just kind of came out. I guess a gear position indicator would be a nice touch for the manual. Sounds good to me.

Andy

How does the paint stick to the plastic? I would think it would peel off or chip pretty easily but I haven't tried.

I am happy with the red I have so I am not looking to change it.

The blue shown above looks great!

If they ever made this model in a 1000 cc engine that would be sweet & fast as lightning. I know gas wise it wouldn't be nearly as cost effective but, think of all the $ you would save in modifications. Due to it being supper fast right out of the show room floor, modifications wouldn't be required.
I agree - would love to see a larger cc version of this bike. Say 70 HP/ 55 mpg. Even if it gained 50 or 60 pounds somehow, it'd still be fun to ride, and pretty darned practical too. :) of course it's already pretty darned practical and fun to ride (to me) as is.

A better/more comfortable seat would be nice, I've got a trip to Corbin set up next week to address the issue.

Thanks I have never been a member of any website like this before so this is all new to me.

I was same way until I bought my first motorcycle a couple years ago. There is a wealth of knowledge here and you can make some good friends. You picked a friendly forum for your forts. WELCOME!

Last edited:
CobraJet,
What color "was" the "1015" model NC700?
It is silver.
111e516f138da8e48d83c2481f8668c6.jpg

Back