• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015 NC700XD in Alpharetta, GA

DCTFAN

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,
Owner of a new 2015 NC700XD.
I am a nube who started riding MC with the CTX700/DCT, and now riding the NC and loving it.
MSF course was passed with clutch, but after riding with DCT could not go back.
The main reason I chose the NC is to ride some trails and maybe train myself on it to move up to a bigger ride.
The Honda facility near me has a dirtbike school with a private trail that I experienced on a CRF250.
They offer a great curriculum and I was hooked.

Glad I found this forum, as I need to decide what to do to the bike to fit my purpose.
Already gleaned a lot of good information and looking to get tons more advice.

Welcome from Athens, GA. HaHa! Sounds like you might just be in the target market for the new Africa Twin DCT.

Welcome to the forum from Vermont. I have a DCT as well. I don't spend as much time as I should on the dirt roads here. I've been having too much funy riding the newly repaved ones. Roads around here last about three years before they start to get really bumpy.

Greetings fellow DCT'er and fellow Georgian! I am over in Duluth and off road my 2014 NC700XD quite a bit. Hollar if you ever wanna go hit up some trails up in North GA.

Hi Vman1313,
Subcribed to your YTube vids. Having watched most of them,
I am looking forward to riding some of the trails in beautiful N. GA Mtn.

Currently breaking her in... still undecided on her name :D

Hi Vman1313,
Subcribed to your YTube vids. Having watched most of them,
I am looking forward to riding some of the trails in beautiful N. GA Mtn.

Currently breaking her in... still undecided on her name :D

Me and Natasha cant wait to ride with you so hurry and name that bike so we can ride.

Welcome FanMan! Just left north Georgia this past weekend (and NC and TN). Great roads up there.
I haven't been off road except once when I crashed. Maybe next time will be better -:rolleyes:

Back