• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015 : What's in your Frunk?

Hmm.... DW works for REI. I get a hefty discount on their branded items. I'm gonna have to check this one out. Thanks.

The later comments are also correct - I have instant access to the "important 9mm" item which makes this a brilliant solution. I can also remove my GPS, have my wallet, glasses, phone and other items all in one bag - and there are a ton of these types on man-purses out there...they all work well. Everything I need to take from the bike to eat, walk or hike fits nicely into this and that makes it super convenient.

View attachment 32896

Should have taken a pic. Saturday I had a 15 pack cans of miller lite, 6 pack of Rebel IPA, 1 Monster, and a Kahr PM40. Lid didn't close, would have it I went for a 12 pack instead of 15. Today I had a 6 pack of 16 oz Coors, 2 32 oz Powerades, leftover Easter food, and a bunch of candy from my Easter basket (my Mom forgets I am 32 and live on my own).

Should have taken a pic. Saturday I had a 15 pack cans of miller lite, 6 pack of Rebel IPA, 1 Monster, and a Kahr PM40. Lid didn't close, would have it I went for a 12 pack instead of 15. Today I had a 6 pack of 16 oz Coors, 2 32 oz Powerades, leftover Easter food, and a bunch of candy from my Easter basket (my Mom forgets I am 32 and live on my own).

Off topic, but the Kahr are awesome - my PM9 is my everyday...

Back