• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2020 signal relay

Dailyridersg

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has asked this, tried checking but nothing relevant came up.

Does the 2018-2020 version have LED signal relay from factory? I looked at the signal lights and they appear to be incandescent type of bulb, but previous owner has installed some hand guards with LEDs and they don't go crazy when the turn signals are switched on.
I have not dismantled anything to verify if the hand guards have their own resistors.

Not sure if anyone has asked this, tried checking but nothing relevant came up.

Does the 2018-2020 version have LED signal relay from factory? I looked at the signal lights and they appear to be incandescent type of bulb, but previous owner has installed some hand guards with LEDs and they don't go crazy when the turn signals are switched on.
I have not dismantled anything to verify if the hand guards have their own resistors.
Are the OEM front signals still there, too? I don’t know the answer to your flasher type question, but I suspect if LEDs were simply added to the front, the electrical current through the flasher would be changed minimally and the flasher operation would be unaffected.

As far as I'm aware, the whole bike is stock for almost everything. The only electrical item added to the signal was the handguard with LED lights. I've not tried adding additional LED lights to an existing incandescent lighting before so have no idea how it will affect the system.

Even with a “standard” flasher relay, adding a few more milliamperes of load with the additional LED hand guard signals probably would not alter the flasher behavior.

Thing usually go “south” on a standard flasher when the load or electrical current is reduced significantly when LEDs are substituted for incandescents.

Sorry, I cannot answer your original question about what flasher type is supplied in a 2018-2020 NC750X.

Back