• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023 NC750X DCT Picked Up

Tallychuckles

Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up my new 2023 NC750X DCT from South Mississippi Powersports. Biloxi MS. The dealership was great. MSRP (no market adjustments). Arrived and delivered as promised (deposit on 12/23/22 and picked up 1/5/23). The sales man was Brandon. Met the owner Mike and we was very. Talked about the dealership and how he runs it. Said he has never charged over MSRP.

I’ve attached a few pics. It s bit deeper blue than I thought but it looks great. Matte finish

I just picked up my new 2023 NC750X DCT from South Mississippi Powersports. Biloxi MS. The dealership was great. MSRP (no market adjustments). Arrived and delivered as promised (deposit on 12/23/22 and picked up 1/5/23). The sales man was Brandon. Met the owner Mike and we was very. Talked about the dealership and how he runs it. Said he has never charged over MSRP.

I’ve attached a few pics. It s bit deeper blue than I thought but it looks great. Matte finish
That's the way it should be. Glad you have a good dealer.

congratulations Charles !
bike looks great. that shade of blue looks way better than i thought it might.
the front fender looks matte black (?), unlike the gloss black on my 21.(florida )
with that shade blue the matte black works real well.
i'm looking forward to adding a 2023 to my bike quiver in rhode island this spring.

the front fender looks matte black (?), unlike the gloss black on my 21.(florida )
i'm looking forward to adding a 2023 to my bike quiver in rhode island this spring.
I’ll take a few more pics tomorrow in the sunshine and let you see. Also, just ordered a center stand from SW Motech-USA.

Hi Gary. I just noticed you are in Bonita. I'm in Estero. We ride pretty regularly if you'd like to join us. We're a pretty tame group of riders with usually 3-10 riders, some with their spouses.

Best of luck with it.

As promised here are a few more Pics of the color during the day. Some are HD so u can zoom in.

Attachments

• 22040C14-C51A-41B9-B16B-C112C22A067F.jpeg
    22040C14-C51A-41B9-B16B-C112C22A067F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
  • 7D21DB1D-3B9B-428C-AC02-F7C77BE45496.jpeg
    7D21DB1D-3B9B-428C-AC02-F7C77BE45496.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 68
Hi Gary. I just noticed you are in Bonita. I'm in Estero. We ride pretty regularly if you'd like to join us. We're a pretty tame group of riders with usually 3-10 riders, some with their spouses.
thank you. that would be great. i'd love to get to know some of your secret best riding routes.
if it's a relaxing spouse day i'll have one, if it's a more spirited ride i'll solo.
will try to figure out how to PM and send one to you.

thank you. that would be great. i'd love to get to know some of your secret best riding routes.
if it's a relaxing spouse day i'll have one, if it's a more spirited ride i'll solo.
will try to figure out how to PM and send one to you.
Most of our outings are destination rides. There is a nice little route through Alva that I like quite a bit. We found a nice route out to the Indian reservation that has quite a few curvy roads (by Florida standards) and it was also really enjoyable scenery. Your wife is always welcome, and we always read the room. Plus, if there is a Harley in the group the spirited rides are out (tongue in cheek)!

I'm waiting on a 2023 at the moment. I had a 2018 DCT model that I loved, but a dopey skateboarder decided to play in traffic. Didn't even see him till it was too late. The sun was in my eyes when he rolled right in front of me, NC was totaled, he was ok, I had a concussion but was okay 2 days later, no broken bones.
So needless to say I am replacing it with a 2023. I really liked the chromosphere red my old NC was, not sure on this matte blue, but it is the only option Honda is giving us for 2023.
From what I've seen on Youtube reviews they are saying the new generation is a better motorcycle, I'm excited about that, but not the color. Oh well, have to wait and see it in person, if it's really not to my liking I will just paint it something else.
But I'm Really happy to be getting another NC750x DCT, barring accidents I will keep it for life!

I haven’t riden an older model but from the reviews I’ve seen they did. I can tell u my ‘23 seat is comfortable so far. I only have about 150 miles on it and my longest ride was about 45 minutes but during that ride the seat didn’t stand out. I’m still trying to figure out what drone mode I want to use and how to configure the User Mode.
I’ll be putting on a Sw-Motech center stand this week. They had it on sale ($282>>$179)

Back