• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023 NC750X DCT Picked Up

I haven’t riden an older model but from the reviews I’ve seen they did. I can tell u my ‘23 seat is comfortable so far. I only have about 150 miles on it and my longest ride was about 45 minutes but during that ride the seat didn’t stand out. I’m still trying to figure out what drone mode I want to use and how to configure the User Mode.
I’ll be putting on a Sw-Motech center stand this week. They had it on sale ($282>>$179)
Congrats on collecting your ‘23 NC. I’m curious what advantage the SW Motech center stand has over the Honda accessory. What are the differences? Not many people have spent the extra cash on the Motech unit.

Congrats on collecting your ‘23 NC. I’m curious what advantage the SW Motech center stand has over the Honda accessory. What are the differences? Not many people have spent the extra cash on the Motech unit.
I did some research and some comments were that the Honda OEM was not as “substantial” as the SW. Also fundamentally they install completely different. I too, would not have spent more for the SW after all it is just a center stand but on sale at $179 it as a minimal up charge ($40). So I got it. Finally I may get an engine guard. I do like the SW design but it does not work with the OEM Honda center stand so another reason to just get the SW center stand and future proof some. Hope that helps.

I haven’t riden an older model but from the reviews I’ve seen they did. I can tell u my ‘23 seat is comfortable so far. I only have about 150 miles on it and my longest ride was about 45 minutes but during that ride the seat didn’t stand out. I’m still trying to figure out what drone mode I want to use and how to configure the User Mode.
I’ll be putting on a Sw-Motech center stand this week. They had it on sale ($282>>$179)
She's your sassy Tallahassee lassie!

I just picked up my new 2023 NC750X DCT from South Mississippi Powersports. Biloxi MS. The dealership was great. MSRP (no market adjustments). Arrived and delivered as promised (deposit on 12/23/22 and picked up 1/5/23). The sales man was Brandon. Met the owner Mike and we was very. Talked about the dealership and how he runs it. Said he has never charged over MSRP.

I’ve attached a few pics. It s bit deeper blue than I thought but it looks great. Matte finish
Tally, thanks for the pics, awesome new matte color! I was thinking on upgrading my NC700XDCT 2014 to a '23. Hopefully Honda has improved the jerky sport shifting, which is the only complain I have. How is the LCD screen on the '23?

Tally, thanks for the pics, awesome new matte color! I was thinking on upgrading my NC700XDCT 2014 to a '23. Hopefully Honda has improved the jerky sport shifting, which is the only complain I have. How is the LCD screen on the '23?
The display seems fine. While a TFT display would be nice and look more modern the LCD seems to be fine. While moving usually only worry about speed and an occasional glacé at the gas gauge/MPG. LCD is fine for that. Since this is my first NC and I’ve only got 150 miles I can’t tell much about the jerky sport mode shifting. Which I guess is good since it hasn’t stood out.

I’ve only notice a SLIGHT “klunck” with the DCT when going from 1>>>2 gear. All the other gears I can’t even tell they change. Could go away after some use or perhaps a configuration issues. I’m still playing around with the User Mode parameters. We’ll see how it goes. Hope that helps.

Hopefully Honda has improved the jerky sport shifting,
Newbie here: ~1500miles on '21 DCT.

My experience has been that you need to match the shifting level with your typical rate of acceleration. If the shifting in sport mode is jerky, my understanding is that you might try either a lower shifting level or accelerating harder.

I'm far from a full understanding still and I'm of course hoping for input by putting this out there.

I just picked up my new 2023 NC750X DCT from South Mississippi Powersports. Biloxi MS. The dealership was great. MSRP (no market adjustments). Arrived and delivered as promised (deposit on 12/23/22 and picked up 1/5/23). The sales man was Brandon. Met the owner Mike and we was very. Talked about the dealership and how he runs it. Said he has never charged over MSRP.

I’ve attached a few pics. It s bit deeper blue than I thought but it looks great. Matte finish
Man, your timin was great! Only 2 weeks, most of us, months. In SoCal, I "deposited" last 5/6, pickup Not til 10/5, for a '22. Good dealer experience too, likewise, for me, at delivery time, other SoCal Dealers we're bumpin $2.4k to 13.3k out the door. (Understand CA taxes, etc.). .. Hope it is a DCT, now, better than my '16 CTX DCT. Be patient you will learn more about the DCT, nearly, Every day... Amazing!

That is darker than the European models.
Maybe its your camera lighting.

Attachments

• NC750XD.jpg
    NC750XD.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 9
Having a Reddie, a good thing, faster too! But chix prefer Blu... At 75, I've got 6 MCs' in my garage, cuz she moved on nearly 40yrs ago.. My relationship "suspect" since..

the '23 for Canada is 'Black'. that works for me since I just don't like the 'silver' panels....the matte blue colour is nice,
far better than the old blue and red...
the silver plastic panels should be black, ie a colour and black frame and plastic bits. but heck that's just me...
I'll be happy getting mine eventually.

the '23 for Canada is 'Black'. that works for me since I just don't like the 'silver' panels....the matte blue colour is nice,
far better than the old blue and red...
the silver plastic panels should be black, ie a colour and black frame and plastic bits. but heck that's just me...
I'll be happy getting mine eventually.
I agree
I turned down a new matte blue 2023. I am currently seeking my wanted red color choice,
Well,
Not knowing either of you in terms of capabilities and/or desires or even the willingness to do so but, you could do what I recently did. I just picked up, about a month ago, a 2020 NC750X DCT with 2,100 miles on it. That model in the U.S. in 2020 is ALL BLACK! It was the only one available with the DCT for several states around me when I was searching. So, I bought it. I brought it home and immediately started plans on PAINTING what needed to be painted or changed. I determined that I really liked the color of our 2015 Jeep, Hydro BLue Pearl so, that was the color I picked. It apparently is very, very close to the Blue 2020 models that were shipped to England and maybe other countries . And, while the bike was tore down for paint work, I also dismantled the BLACK wheels and took them to a local Powder Coating facility. I had the paint mixed for me at a local Napa auto parts store. I did all the prep and paint work and for a home DIY type job, with a cheap-o Harbor Freight paint gun, the job turned out actually very, very well. The wheels and my OEM crash/light mount bar also turned out very well in Heavy Silver with clear coat.

Now to me, this motorcycle now looks like a motorcycle should and not a black blob going down the road. But, color is in the eye of the beholder so, to each his own on that. Painting with a spray gun and the type of paint used is a knack. Many guys won't even attempt it. And I get that. I've done some painting in the past so, this job was sort of old hat for me. But, the point here is, your bikes are NOT permanent in color. For not very much money, you can change the color of them quite easily. You just have to be willing to dive into a project like this and take your time. There's dozens of Youtube videos on painting plastic. Here's a BEFORE and AFTER shot of mine.
Scott

Attachments

• 70207408943__791E6734-D706-4BCB-BEDF-BB9B9963389D.JPG
    70207408943__791E6734-D706-4BCB-BEDF-BB9B9963389D.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5737.JPG
    IMG_5737.JPG
    832.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back