• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023: What did you do to/with your NC700/NC750 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I've been known to do that

rVZLDQOh.jpg

50° with 15mph straight line winds, gusts to only God knows what, all things considered a decent ride. Still getting to know the NC. I really can't wait for better weather so I can go on some longer rides. I could only muster about 40 miles before wind fatigue set in.

Attachments

• 20230128_122507.jpg
    20230128_122507.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 20
  • 20230128_122457.jpg
    20230128_122457.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
50° with 15mph straight line winds, gusts to only God knows what, all things considered a decent ride. Still getting to know the NC. I really can't wait for better weather so I can go on some longer rides. I could only muster about 40 miles before wind fatigue set in.
Same situation in my area. i could have rode the NC to a meeting today but it was really windy and I was really short on sleep so I rode in a car with someone else.

Did 35 miles on the NC today, with temps in the upper 40s F. There was a lot of salt on the roads so I rinsed the lower half of the bike after the ride. It might be another week until we see 40*F again, so I’m glad I got a nice ride today.

The front tire is on the wear bars but if I’m just riding local I’ll keep wearing it down a bit more.

Last edited:
Eye of the beholder; I think that is the best color combo Honda has had on the NC700/750. Good looking bike.

The 2018 blue with silver wheels was definitely my favorite. I'm not a fan of the '23, but as was said, eye of the beholder. The 2023 model, in my opinion, follows the modern trend of less color and duller color. That seems to be what the US vehicle market desires at this time.

The 2018 blue with silver wheels was definitely my favorite. I'm not a fan of the '23, but as was said, eye of the beholder. The 2023 model, in my opinion, follows the modern trend of less color and duller color. That seems to be what the US vehicle market desires at this time.
I really like the Matte blue better than the metallic blue available in Europe. When I placed my deposit in September it was on a '22 in red, which is what I really wanted at the time, but the blue has really grown on me and matches my other bikes, '75 CB125S and '75 CB750.

Attachments

• 20210618_144018.jpg
    20210618_144018.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
I really like the Matte blue better than the metallic blue available in Europe. When I placed my deposit in September it was on a '22 in red, which is what I really wanted at the time, but the blue has really grown on me and matches my other bikes, '75 CB125S and '75 CB750.
Lol....Love the knobbies on the CB 125. Nice looking CB 750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back