• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A quieter helmet

My dealer had a Nolan N90 on sale yesterday for $200. I went ahead and bought it for the wife just in case she decides to ride with me some day. Plus I wanted a spare helmet. I wore it on my way home from the dealer and was surprised how much more quiet it was than the helmet I currently wear. I was given a Speed and Strength SS 1700 when I bought the bike. The N90 is much quieter.

The N90 is a great helmet. I was disappointed it didn't fit my head.

I bought an XL and it isn't super tight but it is snug. I am one of those guys that likes to have the visor open just a hair when I'm below 55mph. The visor on this helmet clicks into specific places nicely. Couldn't pass it up for $200.

I have had the new Nolan N44 ordered for over a month now. It just keeps getting further and further back ordered. Current estimate is Est. 2013/09/24 . Will let you know something about the wind noise when it comes. Modular helmets are always more noisy and full face helmets. This helmet is a little bit different twist to things.5.jpg

SmileyHelmet.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I have had the new Nolan N44 ordered for over a month now. It just keeps getting further and further back ordered. Current estimate is Est. 2013/09/24 . Will let you know something about the wind noise when it comes. Modular helmets are always more noisy and full face helmets. This helmet is a little bit different twist to things.
That looks interesting, I have the 104 Nolan very happy with it. I sometimes wonder if I am giving the windshield (Madstadt) too much credit I got both at the same time.

I bought an XL and it isn't super tight but it is snug. I am one of those guys that likes to have the visor open just a hair when I'm below 55mph. The visor on this helmet clicks into specific places nicely. Couldn't pass it up for $200.

My head isn't shaped right for Nolans. Also, the buckle hit right at my Adam's apple. My Shoei Multitech fits well.

I'm the same way with my visor. I like the moving fresh air.

I have had the new Nolan N44 ordered for over a month now. It just keeps getting further and further back ordered. Current estimate is Est. 2013/09/24 . Will let you know something about the wind noise when it comes. Modular helmets are always more noisy and full face helmets. This helmet is a little bit different twist to things.
I currently use a N43 (first gen of the N44 ?) and it is very comfortable and light but still a bit too noisy (my opinion). Hopefully, the N44 have been improved.

I own a Shoei RF-1100 Chroma which is on closeout from Revzilla. Awesome helmet. I went from an inexpensive Bilt helmet to this one and it was like going from SD television to high-def - amazing difference.

Back