• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

air cleaner change

If you've ever done a GL1800 Goldwing's air filter, the NC's is easy.

Greg

It's not that bad, a few bolts, and clips, you'll end with the bike like this...
IMG_1242.jpg

Just joking, I was doing a headlight rebuild :) but I did do the air filter at the same time.
IMG_1241.jpg

K&N, just a bit different.

Has anyone tried the Rox speed FX pro offset block riser? Part no. 3R-B12POE. I ordered a pair. Hope they work. Thanks, Gemstone

Haven't even seen that example before.

Just out of curiousity, why did you pick those versus the other models of Rox risers?

Not too bad, especially if you have the service manual. Asked the shop when I had a chain put on and they wanted an hours labor for the air filter. Husband, with a little help from his buddy had it done in about 1/2 hour. Now that he's done it, should be even faster.

Plastic part attachment, is a lot different now than it was in earlier designed bikes like Goldwing GL1800.

Honda has come a long way, in plastic attachment, over the last few years. that and the NC7X is a much simpler bike, than before.

I give Honda an "A" and two thumbs up!!

I'm not sure how long my A/F change took me this afternoon. Probably 30 - 45 minutes, but I changed tasks for a bit partway through. There are quite a few fasteners and stuff, but it's certainly fast & easy compared to removing all the bodywork AND THE GAS TANK on the CBR! :)

Back