• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

all day mod

TX1

Reaction score
Visit site
installed/ scical windshield/givi all three/hand shields/ tire hugger/ center stand/ that enough for today/and today installed the finder extender and made a radiator protector

Attachments

• nc700xdct 037.jpg
    nc700xdct 037.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 311
  • nc700xdct 039.jpg
    nc700xdct 039.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 314
  • nc700xdct 042.jpg
    nc700xdct 042.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 315
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
the scical windshield and barkbusters do interfere with each other so be carful/ I have been collecting parts for four months installed in one day

Last edited:
Looking good!

How was the curvature on your CalSci screen? Did you have to bend it quite a bit in order to bolt it down? A couple of us have had them crack over time.... hopefully they've adjusted/improved the manufacturing process on them.

RE barkbuster interference -- if you have any desire to get some bar risers, that'll take care of it. My CalSci and Cycra guards are happy together, but I have Rox 2" risers installed as well.

trey

Hi all yes there was some bending of the windscreen I am a little apprehensive about the windload at that stressepoint

on the fender extender I used two part epoxy made by Loctite for plastic just let it set for 24 hours good to go / ruff up the underside of the fender and the extender with sandpaper first

Back