• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ALTrider crash bars and skid plates.

Did you read about the robbery at the Jewellery shop near Seattle? They got away on a NCX! OMG!

Just kidding.... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya but the police dog caught up to them. !!.

I know a lot about a few things,a little about a lot of things but I don't know everything about anything !!.

Riding this BMW has given me a new appreciation for our NC's.
The NC's FI seems smother , more refined.
The MC feels more " gentleman like" the BMW seems like it wants to kill you. !!. Hehe
The BMW is to much of everything, power ,size,and $$$$.
Don't get me wrong the BMW is a hoot to ride and I would own one as a sport touring bike but it would not replace the NC. !!.

I know a lot about a few things,a little about a lot of things but I don't know everything about anything !!.

Thats an awesome loaner, but i think i would prefer an F800GS Adventure instead of the big 1200!
I'm really glad they're going to start working on NC stuff. Ive been thinking that they just gave up on it at this point! Their products look really awesome i have to say. Looking forward to whats built

Thats an awesome loaner, but i think i would prefer an F800GS Adventure instead of the big 1200!
I'm really glad they're going to start working on NC stuff. Ive been thinking that they just gave up on it at this point! Their products look really awesome i have to say. Looking forward to whats built

I have been going over all there stuff that's on the BMW.I'm very impressed with there quality , there welds are great and there designs are for function over looks.They build there stuff to be abused and actually protect your bike when it go's down .If you watch there video of the Hoh rainforest ride I think you will see this BMW I have getting very thrashed on that ride, it's been down a couple of times and the guards seemed to have done there jobs .

I have to short an inseam for either of these Beemers. So, I would have to borrow a F700GS or a F650GS. But I wish they could put the F800GS suspension into our NC700X and keep the same seat height. Dream on!

I have to short an inseam for either of these Beemers. So, I would have to borrow a F700GS or a F650GS. But I wish they could put the F800GS suspension into our NC700X and keep the same seat height. Dream on!

I don't think you would want that. Talked to a guy today with a F800GS and he complained that the suspension would bottom out. He was about my size and had about the same weight I had (about 125lbs of luggage) and I haven't yet bottom out the NC's suspension.

The ESA ( electronic suspension ) on the BMW is AWSOME !!.
By far the best suspension on any bike I have ever ridden.The weird thing there is NO brake dive,the whole bike just comes to a nice level stop !!!.

By far the best suspension on any bike I have ever ridden.The weird thing there is NO brake dive,the whole bike just comes to a nice level stop !!!.

I have to agree with you on the Beemer suspension. The best I have ever ridden. You can also turn the abs off for riding in the dirt.

I have to agree with you on the Beemer suspension. The best I have ever ridden. You can also turn the abs off for riding in the dirt.

And the traction control !!.
I spent the ride home last night playing with all the settings ,suspension,ABS,traction control,power modes etc !!.
Still love my X though. !!.

I'd like to get some longer travel suspension on my NC. At the very least, I'd want more clearance. I was going to order the Billski 2" fork extensions for the Honda Magna that apparently fit, but the company seems to have gone out of business!

Nortwestrider said:

From what I've read, it sounds like a dream. All that travel and no brake dive is super impressive too!

Just got word that my X is going to be in the IMS in late November.I contacted ALTrider and they don't think the production pieces will be ready by then,BUT they are going to try to get some preproduction pieces ready and bolted on for the show. !!.

Just got word that my X is going to be in the IMS in late November.I contacted ALTrider and they don't think the production pieces will be ready by then,BUT they are going to try to get some preproduction pieces ready and bolted on for the show. !!.

Thats awesome!! Is your bike going to be traveling with them? I always go to the one in NYC in December. Would be awesome to see your bike there! And you if you're going with them.

No it will only be in the Seattle show .

No word yet on price ,I think they need to see how much fab and SS/alum is needed.

So Northwest...When you get your spiffy new ALTrider set up what do you plan to do with your TCI plate and bars? Assuming they survived the WABDR. ;) If you plan on selling them, I would be interested.

So Northwest...When you get your spiffy new ALTrider set up what do you plan to do with your TCI plate and bars? Assuming they survived the WABDR. ;) If you plan on selling them, I would be interested.

If I get the ALTrider plate I will sell the TCI one.It did survive the WABDR but it has a few battle scars. !! Hehe

Last day with the BMW,I'm picking up the NC tonight.I do miss the NC !!!.
The NC is soooo easy to just get on and ride ....

Back