• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anybody try this suspension kit? Hyperpro Street Box Suspension Kits

Hyperpro shocks are very much 'sport' tuned. If you like that feel, I'm sure you'll like it. If you're looking for something a little more touring oriented, or for light off-road work, you probably won't like it at all. At least, that's my feedback based on my hyperpro shock.

Hyperpro shocks are very much 'sport' tuned. If you like that feel, I'm sure you'll like it. If you're looking for something a little more touring oriented, or for light off-road work, you probably won't like it at all. At least, that's my feedback based on my hyperpro shock.
Sport as in, it's on the stiffer side?

I wouldn't expect much from the front suspension with this mod. The NC already comes with a progressive wound spring. Perhaps this one is just stiffer. Without changing the damper system it wount do much good. It takes more than some oil and a spring to improve the front.

Sorry to possibly hijack this thread, but what can be done/have others done to the NC's suspension to make it better suited for off road'ish situations?

Sorry to possibly hijack this thread, but what can be done/have others done to the NC's suspension to make it better suited for off road'ish situations?

Lots of threads on this. RaceTech or Cogent Dymanics valves and springs on the front, Wilbers, Ohlins or Nitron on the rear.

Lots of threads on this. RaceTech or Cogent Dymanics valves and springs on the front, Wilbers, Ohlins or Nitron on the rear.

Thanks. I figured there'd be threads on this, but when I put "suspension" in the search bar here the first 2 pages, I didn't see any threads related to exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks. I figured there'd be threads on this, but when I put "suspension" in the search bar here the first 2 pages, I didn't see any threads related to exactly what I was looking for.

Dont use the forum search feature. It's useless. Go to google and search NC700-forum.com along with whatever it is you're looking for.

Last edited:
Anybody try this suspension kit? Hyperpro Street Box Suspension Kits

NC 700 X Crossover 12> SB-HO07-0AI $ 599.00 SP-HO07-SSA030 With Purple or black spring, no other options/changes possible

My BMW friends highly recommend this kit.

Hyperpro Street Box Suspension Kits - EPM Performance Imports

I've been looking at this as well - $100 more but it's Ohlins:

HONDA NC 700 X 2014 14 KIT NAKED BASIC OHLINS SHOCK ABSORBER FORK SPRINGS OIL

HONDA NC 700 X 2014 14 KIT NAKED BASIC OHLINS SHOCK ABSORBER FORK SPRINGS OIL | eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good feedback. I am not looking for "Sport" more light touring

Sport as in, it's on the stiffer side?

Yes, with respect to high speed or square edged bumps, it's as stiff/non-compliant as factory. That can be changed or re-valved, but you'll need to be very direct and possibly forceful about what you want, up front.

Back