• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anything you wish was different/better about your NC700?

What really gets me is the sensors are already all there to do temp and gear selection, all they had to do was make a better digital cluster. Net cost probably less than $10.

What really gets me is the sensors are already all there to do temp and gear selection, all they had to do was make a better digital cluster. Net cost probably less than $10.

I totally agree with you, but down in the basement of Honda Corp. you have to know that a whole bunch of peeps with complicated computer algorithms telling them so, calculated that a penny here and a penny there would eventually add up to a million dollars worth of profit loss somewhere along the line.

The DN-01 debacle must present a nasty requirement to try and recoup some big $$$ lost...

Im pretty much satisfied with the NC performance and the pricing. Farkles are also available if I want to do some mods.
If I think harder, I wish it had a quieter engine (less buzzy sound). Then again, it's not really a wish, as I would consider it an NC character. :)

I wish Honda Canada hadn't discounted the 2012 NC700X price by over $1,000.00 dollars a few months after I bought mine...:mad:

If discount come directly from honda-i would ask for a price adjustment. Seriously

I also vote for 'normal' temp gauge. Digital or not-i don't care. When you got that light on-it would be probably too late..And MPG meter, like on suzuki burgman scooter

So I've got 5000 miles on my NC now. I'm wondering what you wish your bike came with stock. My list:

Temp gauge (idiot light doesn't do it for me)
Gear indicator, although less critical now than when i was first riding it.
Smoother trans, my manual gets VERY stiff at certain times in the warm up process.

Other than those, I'm enjoying the heck out of mine. What do you wish Honda had included or improved?

Similar to a prior thread, so threads were merged.

I agree with all about the seat and left side switch cloister being crap,,,but personnally I would prefer a 19inch front wheel and twin disc,s....19 because I much prefare a better RIDE then the 16 and twin disc because I always have the feeling I,m overworking the single...Apart from that not alot is wrong with it...

I like to have right angle valve stems on the wheels, can't get the tire chuck of my compressor to the rear wheel, I have to use my bicycle pump to fill the rear tire. (front is no problem with the single disc) Have the same problem with my Guzzi but it has tubes so I can't do anything about it. I put right angle stems on my Burgman made it so much easier to check pressure and fill tires.

Back