• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ArkanSTOC 2015 is now September 17-20

itlives

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok Ok! I know this is very close to my previous thread (dates wise). I think I can do both. This is put on by Bug Dr. and started out as an ST owners rally but all bikes are welcome (so saith the Dr.)
It's at the Hub in Marble Falls Ark. Many of us have been there and know what great roads are up there.
There's several people in here that couldn't make the Hillbilly Hangout in March (we still had 10 NC's there) so now's the time to show up and meet the Ark, OK, MO, LA and TX boys!
Was going to put a link but the only one I could find is on the ST owners site and I don't want to register.

Here is a link to the Hub. The Hub--Mid America's Motorcycle Resort 800-597-9963

This is open to all bikes. While technically it is the ST owners event, many ST owners have moved on to other bikes and they now have more non-STs show up than STs. You would need to make reservations for a room but not necessary for camping. Great roads to ride and nice people to meet. Bug DR will be taking at least one group on a dirt road ride.

I don't know if I'm going to make it or not. I have a DS ride that weekend so I need to choose which one to go to.

Vacation approved, Kitchen pass from the wife and a room reserved :) Just got off the phone with Debbie at the Hub, if you want a room better get it now.

I said in another thread that I had penciled in the calendar for the Sept 2015 ArkanSTOC. Unfortunately, since I'm also attending WingDing in Alabama, and the North Carolina Horizons Unlimited meet, I find myself with insufficient vacation days left available at work. So with much regret, I needed to get out the pencil eraser for this STOC calendar entry. Still, I sure hope we can get together next spring, 2016.

looks like it will be cooler and wetter, bring your rain gear :)

STOCjasperSept1720_zpsjyfemys7.jpg

Work and moving and trying to sell my house.....won't make this one .
Still planning on the SC Horizon's Unlimited, though

what a great ride up! 123 was completely empty, not a single car! Debbie says the STOC has 11 rooms rented and only 2 empty rooms period, sounds like a lot of bikes :D see ya soon!

Back