• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Attention all members!!!!!! Important Calendar Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutter J. Duke

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Attention all members who ordered a Calendar

Well we got a total order of 42, less than I was expecting, but a blessing in the fact that it was quicker to get printed and Waaaay easier for me to organize for shipping. The calendars will be ready for me to pick up Monday morning, the 24th. I have everyones shipping labels ready and printed and am putting them on envelopes. All will be ready so that I can put them right into the envelopes when I pick them up and the post office is right next door so they will be in the mail Christmas eve. I hope they will arrive to all of you before the first. Again for those of you in the United Kingdom, Spain, Switzerland, etc, I really don't know and the post office would not give me an estimated time for arrival to overseas locations. Thanks again to all and if we want to try this again, the deadline to start it needs to be August. I went out yesterday and bought a pure calendar layout program, playing with it and man does it do some cool stuff, I just wish I had got it 4 months ago and a month with it to do this years calendar, it would have been cool.

Anyway, they will be winging their way to you Monday and I wish you all Happy Holidays and a safe New Year...........................C.J.

Last edited:
I would like two!
We don't have snow in this part of Texas, but I have a couple of decent pics in my albums that I took today. Sorry, I couldn't figure how to attach any with this post.
Thank you for helping put this together...GREAT IDEA!!!

FYI: Free online polls - Easypolls

This may complicate things rather than help...
Is it possible to see a preview?
:p

I was hoping to do that but with time constraints and the fact that I will be working with the printers calender program (Waaayyy better than mine) it would be tough. I will just try to do the best job I can for all of you and hope that no one will be disappointed!

Keep sending them in folks, I will be doing photo colouge on the back page of other submissions.

Last edited:
Thanks for stepping up CJ! I'm sure the calender will be great, as there are a lot of really good pictures for you to choose from. I will take 2, thanks.

I am down for one but would need to be sure my NCS is in there for one of the months as I am not wanting a calendar that just has NCX models when I own an NCS :)

Also hoping postage will be reasonable. Just send a printed calendar to USA as first class postage and that cost the equivalent of $8 so hopefully will not be anymore than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back