• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Attention all members!!!!!! Important Calendar Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see the pics when we receive the calender. They were chosen by CJ from all that were submitted in this and possibly other threads on this forum. CJ took the bull by the horns and I am confident he did a great job. Order yours today!!!

I'm really sorry that I couldn't put all the pictures on a poll and all of that but because of the time of year, trying to get them out to everyone before the 1st, and trying to format everything, making sure the resolution is high enough, choosing paper that would keep them from being $15 and yet still look nice on a glossy paper. It was all just a bit of time that we didn't have. So if the calendar is a let down, I'll own the fact, but I am trying to make it something you don't mind hanging on the garage wall. I'm looking at a proof print on regular paper and it looks pretty good.

I tried to use one photo from everyone who sent one, months ended up being the ones that held up best to being blown up to full page size and were interesting. I tried to cover all models and colors, Europe and the US. Stuff that if I had had time I would have had polls on, and we now have an International NC 700 Appreciation Day, take your best guess what day it is, remember I love this bike..........................CJ

Thanks for your effort CJD! It's nice to have a calendar dedicated to the NC. Who took the pics, doesn't matter to me.
Just being able to see the NC hanging on the wall, and knowing that I have probably chatted with that owner on this forum, will put a smile on my face.

Again Thanks!

Thanks for your effort CJD! It's nice to have a calendar dedicated to the NC. Who took the pics, doesn't matter to me.
Just being able to see the NC hanging on the wall, and knowing that I have probably chatted with that owner on this forum, will put a smile on my face.

Again Thanks!

Awesome reply. :)

The effort alone to take on this task, outweighs everything else.

I was having a huge chuckle just last night as a matter of fact, about this Calendar thing.

Anyone remember that movie "Be kind, rewind"?

Jack Black, Mos Def, Danny Glover were in it, amongst others.

"Two bumbling store clerks inadvertently erase the footage from all of the tapes in their video rental store. In order to keep the business running, they re-shoot every film in the store with their own camera, with a budget of zero dollars."

So I was killing myself laughing at the idea of all the calendars showing up, and actually being photocopied crayon drawings of crude stickman motorcycles, scrawled on scraps of paper and glued together with Elmer's white glue.

A distraught and haggard CJDuke sitting up all night at his kitchen table trying to churn out these things, bits of paper stuck in his hair, glue all over the place, perhaps a younger sister or daughter's bottle of glitter tipped over in the corner...

Bahahahahahaha! I wouldn't even care, I'd be rolling on the ground in tears :D :D :D

Ah hell L.B.S. you just made me laugh so hard I dropped a crayon. Thanks a lot to every one for the support and god knows I hope it comes out good (I may kill the printer if it doesn't) and L.B.S. I love that movie and I got an instant picture of what you described and had family asking what I was laughing about, thank you man, that was great.

Last edited:
I got my calendars today finally lol!

They must have got stuck somewhere along the line, as Cutter's postage date shows sent before Christmas :eek:

Finally, October is here and I can admire the pic Tony took. I still wanna know what
the gray duck is thinking!!!

BTW, the terrible "brick" wallpaper was already there when I bought the place. :rolleyes:

calendar.jpg

Finally, October is here and I can admire the pic Tony took. I still wanna know what
the gray duck is thinking!!!

BTW, the terrible "brick" wallpaper was already there when I bought the place. :rolleyes:

View attachment 8817

That grey bird is always the first to greet me when I go feed those birds but I think it genuinely admires the NC700 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back