• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Back Surgery

Went up to a local dealer yesterday to check out a used, 2009 Versys. Although it wasn't running for a test ride I sat on it and, WOW! Very comfortable, sits lower than expected and felt good. I would describe the feeling as a "Cruiser Ninja" - a comfortable, straight-up seating position with a little bit of sport bike feel.

I could totally flat-foot it and my knees were actually even bent somewhat!

I'll try again next week to see if they've fixed it to running and hopefully take a little jaunt on it.

Went up to a local dealer yesterday to check out a used, 2009 Versys. Although it wasn't running for a test ride I sat on it and, WOW! Very comfortable, sits lower than expected and felt good. I would describe the feeling as a "Cruiser Ninja" - a comfortable, straight-up seating position with a little bit of sport bike feel.

I could totally flat-foot it and my knees were actually even bent somewhat!

I'll try again next week to see if they've fixed it to running and hopefully take a little jaunt on it.

Ask for a full tank of fuel so you can evaluate top heaviness.

Back