• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

BeadRider

13x13 (BRS-1313U) fits fine.

ETA: Mine ( the Ultimate model) is available now that I have the Russell seat. I think I have an AirHawk too. And a sheepskin. I might even have a whoopie cushion as I think I tried everything to squelch the agony of the stock seat. After buying the Russell my wallet is a lot slimmer which solved the problem of one cheek being a little higher than the other. It's all good now (except I can't ride the dag-blamed thing.)

420W of juice ...might as well use it ....Heated seats in my car rock ...so hell yes I want that strong feature on my bike. The Russell looks great!

....Heated seats in my car rock ...

Sorry, but I find your post very interesting, given the location you have in your profile:

-----------------
Bike: NC700X

Seriously, heated seats rock? In Hawaii? :confused:

ETA: Mine ( the Ultimate model) is available now that I have the Russell seat. I think I have an AirHawk too. And a sheepskin. I might even have a whoopie cushion as I think I tried everything to squelch the agony of the stock seat. After buying the Russell my wallet is a lot slimmer which solved the problem of one cheek being a little higher than the other. It's all good now (except I can't ride the dag-blamed thing.)

Beemerphile, I do not want to hijack this thread but I am sooo interested in the Russell Day Long Saddle for the NC700X. How does it look? I know it is has to feel magnificent for I put on one my Piaggio. Did you get the Pillion seat done also? How does it look? I have been checking Russell's website to see if the NC700X would show up.

Thanks for any help and counsel you can give.

TucsonRider

I saw you post on the seat.. Very nice Thanks!

Last edited:
Beemerphile, I do not want to hijack this thread but I am sooo interested in the Russell Day Long Saddle for the NC700X. How does it look? I know it is has to feel magnificent for I put on one my Piaggio. Did you get the Pillion seat done also? How does it look? I have been checking Russell's website to see if the NC700X would show up.

Thanks for any help and counsel you can give.

TucsonRider

I saw you post on the seat.. Very nice Thanks!

I did not get the pillion done as I only ride solo. I only had it leather covered to match the front. Most people say the Russell is homely. I think it looks quite good but really couldn't care less.

Back