• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Best Price on Rox Risers?

NickV

Reaction score
Visit site
Bike Bandit has them for $78.95 (and I still have my $10 off credit from joining the AMA), so I could get them for right at $69 + S/H. Anyone know of a better deal?

Bike Bandit has them for $78.95 (and I still have my $10 off credit from joining the AMA), so I could get them for right at $69 + S/H. Anyone know of a better deal?

Uhhh? I doubt it unless your buying them used like I did and I still paid $60 plus shipping. Brand New. That seems like a good deal.

I'm working but have it saved on my home computer for $58.95 for the silver. A few more bucks for the black. I'll post the link after I get home.

2Brnt2b ......Ummm......that's terrible mileage!

2brnut2b has the same link I have. When I saved it, it was the price I quoted above. Guess I should have gotten them then!

Send me the packaging to ship them and you can have 'em for a voluntary donation of your choosing.

I bought "Glenbos' NCX a few months back - he put them on, but I've taken them off and don't need them. If someone wants them, they're all yours. Anyone remember him? He was the guy who had a really bad dealership experience and ended up hating the bike. Anyway, I bought it off him, threw on an IXIL Hyperlow Black exhaust, and I'm loving it.

Just send me something to send them in to you, cos I'm lazy. I believe they're Roxx. They were silver, but he painted them black. Paint is worn in contact areas, but the sides that face out are good as new. If you or anyone else is interested, let me know.

He put on other stuff, too, like the light bar (which I'm removing this weekend), and the side cowls. I'm undecided if I want to keep those on cos everyone else bike on here looks better without them! Already removed the OEM panniers but I'm keeping those.

Howdy from Texas. Glad to see you are enjoying your bike. That is what is important is that you made the bike your bike like you like it!

Thanks, and yes I am! Initially had some buyers remorse, more down to looks than anything else, but since modifying it to how I want it, I'm warming up to her. Can't beat the utility and fuel economy!

Send me the packaging to ship them and you can have 'em for a voluntary donation of your choosing.

I bought "Glenbos' NCX a few months back - he put them on, but I've taken them off and don't need them. If someone wants them, they're all yours. Anyone remember him? He was the guy who had a really bad dealership experience and ended up hating the bike. Anyway, I bought it off him, threw on an IXIL Hyperlow Black exhaust, and I'm loving it.

Just send me something to send them in to you, cos I'm lazy. I believe they're Roxx. They were silver, but he painted them black. Paint is worn in contact areas, but the sides that face out are good as new. If you or anyone else is interested, let me know.

He put on other stuff, too, like the light bar (which I'm removing this weekend), and the side cowls. I'm undecided if I want to keep those on cos everyone else bike on here looks better without them! Already removed the OEM panniers but I'm keeping those.

If no one else has claimed them I would like to purchase the rox risers from you and can take care of the shipping as well. In addition could you give some more details on your exhaust I'm interested in possibly acquiring one. Also where did you purchase it?

Someones already grabbed those risers, sorry. Didn't realize they would be in such demand!

RE the exhaust, I had been eyeing the IXIL Hyperlow silver for some time but was hesitant in pulling the trigger because I don't really want a silver exhaust on my bike. Then I discovered they had a Black version (no idea how recently that came out) and didn't hesitate! It looks awesome on the bike, it sounds like a chopper (with baffles in, even louder without but I don't want to be obnoxious out there) and I actually feel bad when people hear me coming and look round expecting a Harley or something but instead see me cruising by. Other pros - fuel economy has increased (6mpg increase over stock based on last fill-up) and IT COMES WITH A CENTERSTAND STOP, which was another major selling point, as I have neither the tools, skills, or contacts to fix something onto an aftermarket exhaust. It literally took 3 minutes to switch out the stock exhaust and put this bad boy.

I bought it from ebay, from this exact seller at this exact price. It arrived in two days, despite being quoted with 2 weeks. Couldn't be happier with it.

Back